Toribash
@T0n0mi: Thank you.

@Clint: why sad?
-----
Lets get some wars going peeps!
Last edited by Justin; Dec 1, 2019 at 09:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Fade has messaged me back about clan official status and we have been rejected due to being new. Our overall activity is perfect we just need to stay active for the long term and we'll try again In January and possibly kick the new years off with a little xp tourney.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
I only see one xp member in this event?Why?

https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=634212

Go sign up fam!
-----
We #1!
Last edited by Justin; Dec 8, 2019 at 05:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
👹 Bushido Member 👹
YoCongrats
U got the top
-----
Also i have a question. Forum says u have 83 wars in total, but you got an achievement for winning 100 of 'em.
Weird magic :0i think your history must be fixed and all new things must be included with old ones, cuz if you did all that amount by fact, that must display properly
Last edited by T0n0mi; Dec 8, 2019 at 01:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Yeah xp is a revived clan but idk how to include all stats from back in the day to new stats now.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Hello I am MrMiyagy, I am looking to join your clan, my belt is Zelda Main Belt I am 21 years old and I am interested in your clan. I am close with a few of your members already, namely; Chax and Cross, but I have come to know about Jade recently. If you have anything to tell me or ask me about my Discord is MrFactsMiyagy#6419.

Main Mods:

I will play basically any mod but my main mods would fall under anything grapple, i have a passion for striking mods but I dabble in kicking, I am good at tk mods. My skill levels go as accordingly, best at grapple, decent at striking, and okay at kicking spar tk mods.

Previous Clans:

Pffft, I mean I will say the ones I remember sorry this will be lengthy.

I was a war leader in my first clan I ever joined, which was with Swosh although i forget the name of the clan. I then moved on to a clan that got its name changed to Kira Fighters, I did not stay in it long. After that I moved on to many clans here and there and I can't quite remember all of them, but there was at least 2 other ones I was in before leaving to make a clan named LAC (Loyal Alternative Clan). That clan fell through when the other founders basically outed me. I moved on to create another clan named Miss (The Missclickers) that one did not hit off well and eventually died off so I went and joined a clan named the Aogiri Tree because some friends wanted me to. I spent time as a member in Ocean eventually becoming a leader alongside Reno but due to a falling out we moved on and the clan was set to rest. At the end of all that mess I went into SixPaths for a time. Following that I would have moved onto another clan of my and Larxse's own creation named Cursed, Cursed my best clan, it had done well and it was constantly a decent clan. Cursed ended up falling apart due to certain people abusing their powers, and I will not say whom but it was someone I trusted wrongfully. Moving out of that I would have landed myself into VanirGodz, it was created by a person that had previously not been in good standings with me. We had regrown our friendship from the ground up and had gotten back into good standings with each other. In the end I left that clan at some point due to being inactive in the game, upon my return to Toribash I joined a clan named Tank at the time, now known as The Revolution. Now you find me in the position I am today, clanless. Also there was Akatsuki, another clan i made but I forget when i made it, I would guess it around after Kira Fighters and the 2-3 clans I forget.

Any clan I was in I had held or eventually got to a position of high regards for the clan, I have co-lead, lead, and been just below co-leader in almost every clan I have been in spar the ones I did not stay in for long. So I have been around the block and know my around and in clans.

Any clan I left I left because, inactivity in the clan either on my part or the clan as a whole, wanting to move on, or I was not enjoying myself. Except for LAC and Cursed, those ones were due to mutiny.

tl;dr

Reason I Want To Join:

I am looking to join experience because I have finally decided I do want to get back into clans, I have had a bitter view of clans for a while now for one reason or another and I have decided to move on. I want to join specifically experience because I have a few good friends in it for one thing. Another would be that I feel I have a lot to bring to the table in terms of clan experience and ability in the game. I have the ability to teach if it is ever at all necessary to help train new members in the clan.

I do not have any replays to provide due to being on a new computer, but I am more than willing to be tested in game by anyone that wants to and is able to do so.

If there is anything more you would like from me just ask me and i can provide. As said before my Discord is MrFactsMiyagy#6419.