Toribash
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
The last episode was fast or the whole series was fast?

To me it was actually a bit slow, the piano and violin music was amazing but I was always waiting for it to finish so we could get to the people talking and stuff.

the final "twist"

and yeah, it was all pretty boring aside from the music
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
/invade
I recently started watching hunter x hunter.
Having a hard time getting interested in it though :/
What is everyone else watching atm?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Originally Posted by iPod View Post
/invade

Hunter X Hunter (2011) is great, it has its ups and downs, but I'd put it up there with FMA which you love so much, the manga is fantastic too!

nothing new is worth watching, though you can also watch/read Togashi's other series, Yu Yu Hakusho
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I will definitely check that out, thanks for the suggestion.
Also, anyone here watch Gintama?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Originally Posted by iPod View Post
/invade

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Hunter X Hunter (2011) is great, it has its ups and downs, but I'd put it up there with FMA which you love so much, the manga is fantastic too!

nothing new is worth watching, though you can also watch/read Togashi's other series, Yu Yu Hakusho

Advice when looking for advice here. Unless you're an elitist with anime (which you don't sound like), don't listen to this guy when he starts talking about something negatively. 99 times out of 100 he's going to talk shit about a show that's perfectly fine, and 100% of the time say that the manga was better and that you should read manga instead of watch anime.

Honestly, if you don't like a series, don't go looking to somebody else on why you should like it. It all comes down to preference. Almost everyone gasms over FMA and HxH, I can't stand either series. Meanwhile, I'll watch shows that are definitively worse and enjoy them more. You should watch anime for enjoyment, not from any adherence to what is good or bad.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Advice when looking for advice here. Unless you're an elitist with anime (which you don't sound like), don't listen to this guy when he starts talking about something negatively. 99 times out of 100 he's going to talk shit about a show that's perfectly fine, and 100% of the time say that the manga was better and that you should read manga instead of watch anime.

Honestly, if you don't like a series, don't go looking to somebody else on why you should like it. It all comes down to preference. Almost everyone gasms over FMA and HxH, I can't stand either series. Meanwhile, I'll watch shows that are definitively worse and enjoy them more. You should watch anime for enjoyment, not from any adherence to what is good or bad.

Hmmm, I didnt really say I didn't like hunterxhunter.
I just said it was hard for me to get into it.
Also, I never asked for opinions on it, was just asking what others were watching.
Anyways, thanks for the advice

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
This is by far the best explanation of this, since I'm rather bad at getting my point across.

You like Harem anime? Watch that shit.
You like Magical Girls? Watch that shit.
You like cliche anime? Watch that shit.
You like Manga? Read that shit.

I can't get into Manga and tend to enjoy anime where the main character is an overpowered underdog. That's my fetish dude. Including anime that just make me cry uncontrollably.

Watch what you enjoy and don't worry about what other people think. Their opinion isn't fact.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Their opinion is shit.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.