Toribash
I just started Durarara x2. I almost dropped Durarara when I first started but i'm glad I didn't
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
I just started Durarara x2. I almost dropped Durarara when I first started but i'm glad I didn't

Slow start but worth the watch.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Same as me, i didn't accept well the new characters. But it's freaking weird that Durarara gets interesting right when you're about to drop it.

Sometimes I wish that could happen in Baccano as well.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Magi series is cool?
I only need a yes to watch

Yes, it very cool
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I dropped it after like 1 ep, was borinng as shit. When does it get good? (Durarara)

and Magi has a nice story telling vibe to it
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
started the 2nd season of nanatsu no taizai.

really good so far
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
I dropped it after like 1 ep, was borinng as shit. When does it get good? (Durarara)

and Magi has a nice story telling vibe to it

That's where it's wrong, you can't judge an anime by watching only one ep. (There are some exceptions)

I dropped death note when i watched it for the first time coz i got spoilers and thought it was some emo shit. But oh boy, that ended up being one of the most influential anime i've ever seen.

Anyways, from what i've experienced, Durarara won't get interesting for you unless you like the characters. You can't force yourself unless you're fond with the bread and butter of the anime.
What basically moves the show are the characters, and their slice of life while searching for something exciting for their lives, wow, i've just described Mikado.
And yes, it's boring af, don't expect something exceptional, but it gets interesting around ep 4-9 iirc.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!