Ranking
Original Post
Galraths GFX-Shop!

ANIMATED TORIBASH SIGNATURE REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
(Unless you offer a good price, that is )

If you want to order something, just fill in the following form:

Type of order: (Example: Avatar, signature, both avatar and sig)
Price I'm willing to pay: (Example: 100-300 tc)
Colors used: (Example: red & black)
Text used: (Example: "Galraths GFX Shop")
Motive/picture used: (Example: My toribash char)
Other useful information/wishes:

Note:

I do not know how fast I'll manage to make the stuff, but it usally shouldn't take more than a week until you get your order. I'm also planning on doing head textures soon, of course again for cheap prices.

I also can't guarantee that I'll be able to accept every order even though I'm trying to do so, so don't be dissapointed when you have posted your order in this thread and you don't get any message/reaction from me.

Prices can change with time.

Also please note that you can't get any refunds. You can, however, ask for changes / something new if you're not happy with what you received.

Thanks!

ps. Brush sets were used for making the heads.
Last edited by Galrath; Oct 14, 2008 at 12:34 AM.
Type of order: Sig and avvy
Price I'm willing to pay:1k (is that enough?)
Colors used: Transparent/Toxic
Text used:PH3
Motive/picture used: Tribals
Other useful information/wishes: I would like a transparent backround with toxic tribals and the letters PH3 arranged like sorry for crappy image D:

Thanks ^^
My Sig :D
: D
Approved. I'll start on this later tonight or tomorrow. And yeah, 1k is enough.
Last edited by Galrath; Jul 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM.

Signature:

Transparent as you wished. If you are unsatisfied with something, feel free to contact me for changes. Sold for 800 TC.
Thats cool but could you add more tribals in the sig and avvy and a a few small red ones and Make the "h" a capital like "H"
My Sig :D
: D
Yeah, sure. The problem with the "h" is that the font I chose does not support big letters, only small ones. But I'll take another good looking one and add more tribals.
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post

Signature:

Transparent as you wished. If you are unsatisfied with something, feel free to contact me for changes. Sold for 800 TC.

Dude, can i have an avatar like that but with a black backround and it saying Roland. But im not using it for TB im using it for msn

I personally think they're a bit overloaded with tribals now. But my opinion doesn't matter. Better?
Originally Posted by bombdigidy View Post
Dude, can i have an avatar like that but with a black backround and it saying Roland. But im not using it for TB im using it for msn

Of course. I could make a similar looking one which you could use for MSN.