Ranking
Original Post
Nabi mod creater's competition
Overview:
Competitors must compete at making a mod in which tori activates a mostly environment based contraption that causes damage to uke without causing the game to crash, all mods must be stable and user friendly. This isn't about how much damage is caused to uke, it's more about how complicated or creative the contraption is. You can have 2 entries,please keep both entries on the same post, don't edit your post after the competition is over. You don't have to post a replay, but it helps.

Rules:

1. Tori must have control over when uke gets destroyed.
2. You can mod tori slightly but only to better work the contraption. You cannot mod uke.
3. Tori must not hit uke himself. (For example: don't give tori a stick to hit uke with.)
4. Your mod must not crash toribash.
5. If your mod needs game rules, put them in the mod.

Prizes:
1st place = 75k
2nd place = 50k
3rd place = 25k

Time:
Since perfecting a mod can be a time consuming process, entries will be accepted until September 17th (my 18h birthday), prizes will be given out after judging.

Judging:
There are 3 judges, there is no real reason to name them. Judges cannot participate.

Feel free to post any questions, and I will be happy to answer them.
Last edited by MrPoptart; Aug 25, 2008 at 09:33 AM.
can this one qualify?
i don't really understand how but will this do it?
if it does not delete this post if you can
Attached Files
reimar420sphere,blocktrap.tbm (2.0 KB, 41 views)
I don't get this. We must make a mod where tori can activate it then it can damage uke. But you cannot use tori to hit uke. Does that mean we must make a "button" for tori to activate and damage uke?
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
Ah okay. I'm going to try this one.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
i think i fail at mods but i will try :P
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
OK ill give this a shot

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Im going to try get more of these kind of mod tournaments happening for you guys to get your creative juices flowing
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Is it possible or allowed to post more than one mod made for this competition
Last edited by Kampfwurst; Aug 25, 2008 at 06:31 PM.