ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
do you know how it feels
When your brother gives you something and you lose it?

my brother was sent to iraq and some fag thought it would be nice to steel the acc that my brother left for me the ONLY thing I could use incase he dies.

i feel so hurt and so mad that some heartless kid has a account that is really imprortant to me.

i feel like killing my self right now.
Alright. Before you go off making stupid decisions, maybe you should try to find out who took this account. First off, what was this account for? Toribash? Another forum? A game? Give us some details.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Just toribash, but it is not just a toribash account. it was a memento. Something I could look at and that would remind me of my broother.

it was walid869 idk wo in real life but how can you do this to a person.
Wow, I knew walid869. This is kinda strange because I talked to him a while back.
Hmm..
PM and admin (anyone with a bold red name) or a SMod (anyone with a bold blue name) for assistance. You can find a list of them here.
Did your brother have an email that was registered with the account?
When did this happen?
BAD LUCK
I thought I had lost it after the rollback, and I just saw it now that i saw it/\. it gave me hope and now found out he got away with stealing it.

admins and shit wont do anything its what they doo most of them are just trolls.
-----
Plus I already talked to suo and he wont do anything cause i deleted the email of when I had it.
Last edited by thresher; Apr 21, 2011 at 03:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well mate, do you want to find this momento or not. Troll is a strong word for someone who can help you out. As fire suggested. Pm an admin as soon as you can. Unless you're just here to let you're anger out. Cause this probably isn't the right place to get advice for griefing. Do you have parents to talk to? Or anyone close to you in the real world?
Last edited by Oimanoi; Apr 21, 2011 at 03:51 AM.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
We basically deal with anything related to moderation. But please don't say things out of context.
And this isn't discussion material, more off-topic
Last edited by Ray; Apr 21, 2011 at 03:51 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Moving to off-topic, reopened. There's a reason we made this board.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!