Toribash
Which is why I reopened it. However, if you actually want to grieve, I must point up towards Oimanoi's post. The internet is not a good place for that.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
i have asked suo, but he wont. no matter how muh i tell him how much it means to me.
plus only people I have to talk too right now.
Feelings conveyed over only text is unfortunately not a useful manner of employing empathy, and thus isn't much in the way of evidence for actual account ownership. Not to mention that the account's ownership is difficult to confirm as is.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Just here to talk to people I give up no matter how much I tell you it means alot nothing will change
If this account really meant that much to you then I don't think it would be a smart idea to give up on getting it back, especially if you're trying to convince the staff that it has a sentimental value to you.
I dont have much proof lume. suo already said no. I have told him how much it means but just not going to happen,
I suggest if it means so much to you, that you take the time to make a well written...request for your account. Don't talk at all about how much it means to you because although they don't like the fact that an account has been stolen, they don't care that it has sentimental value.

Avoid writing things in abbreviation like "wtf, btw...etc (not one of them) "

And if you don't have anyone to talk to, go to sleep, as I'm about to do.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by thresher View Post
I thought I had lost it after the rollback, and I just saw it now that i saw it/\. it gave me hope and now found out he got away with stealing it.

admins and shit wont do anything its what they doo most of them are just trolls.
-----
Plus I already talked to suo and he wont do anything cause i deleted the email of when I had it.

Does it have the same IP address as you? That could help alot with things. And admins do these things almost every day, so don't say that they don't because that is a lie.
Originally Posted by thresher View Post
I dont have much proof lume. suo already said no. I have told him how much it means but just not going to happen,

Sorry man, but we can't go off of how much "an account means to you". Anyone can get on the internet and say "man. im crying now. my dead grandfather used his last breath to tell me the password of x account. and then it was hacked!!! plz give it back hampa!!". We can't accept that as proof. It isn't anything definite.