Original Post
(Pokemon) Pokemon Fan Club Recruitment

Hi guys,

When making an application please follow these rules:

Must be Free Form
Must include:

App Must Include

Good luck to all!
Last edited by Finn; Sep 14, 2014 at 11:36 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
I am currently 15. My favorite region is Hoenn, because i have small experience overall, due to financial reasons (i used to play pokemon on my phone). The first ever pokemon game i played was leaf green on a gameboy around 6 years ago, i had a big break though, seeing as it was on english and at the time i didn't know english that well. My favourite pokemon by looks would be absol or milotic, but i did use metagross a lot. I can say i am 4/10 on forum and 7/10 in-game. I try to draw, but i can't say i am good at all.
Pelops, if you could be a bit more forum active i would gladly have you in my clan!
But could you do that?
with forum active i mean like hanging out with clan members and such
Anyway's,
Invited
Last edited by Finn; Sep 14, 2014 at 02:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Le Application
How long playing PKMN: Umm... Since Yellow PIKACHU
Favourite Pokemon: Magikarp FTW
Favourite Region: Kanto
Ingame activity and forum activity: Ingame like everyday im online but on forums i only strarted doing it yesterday
Small Thingy: Own a DSI and have soulsilver, black had a gameboy, yellow emerald sapphire (cuz i can) but emerald was better so yeah. COMPLETED ALL THE ABOVE GAMES... WOO and toribash im a blue belt because I can be
Thing im good at:
Toribash name is Nazbug btw
TAHNK YOU FOR YOUR BEATUFIL CLAN IT IS AMAZING AND I WANT TO BE IN IT BECAUSE MAGIKARP USED SPLASH AND IT WAS SSSUUUPPPEEERRR EFFECTIVE
(and arceus fainted)
The end
Nazbug,
I see you applied for bomb and when you got rejected you went on to apply for this clan
It doesnt seem like you will stay in this clan for long
Prove me wrong and i will accept u.
Also if u want to make a chance you will have to reapply since where asking for a free form app.
Free form apps dont straight up answer a question
Last edited by Finn; Sep 16, 2014 at 01:25 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hahaha... yeah
Originally Posted by diggerfinn View Post
Nazbug,
I see you applied for bomb and when you got rejected you went on to apply for this clan
It doesnt seem like you will stay in this clan for long
Prove me wrong and i will accept u.
Also if u want to make a chance you will have to reapply since where asking for a free form app.
Free form apps dont straight up answer a question

Well... heres the thing,
I've never been in a clan before and when I got rejected by bomb I was like, "Why not go try out another clan?"
But I promise
I will not leave this clan unless it is for an amazing spectacular reason that no ones brains could ever comprehend.
And... OK I didnt know what a free form app is and thank you for telling me
If you could reapply making a free form app you're probably in!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]