Ranking
Originally Posted by HowToBeYou12 View Post
Hi my fellow clan members. I just want to introduce myself and be friends to all of you.
My is HowToBeYou, and I just joined this clan
(obviously)

About me
My real name is Kenley Mhede and I'm from Philippines. I started playing this game around 2008. I stoped playing the game for a long time. The reason is I was just too stupid and lost my account.I was so mad that time so i decided not to play toribash anymore but here I am again playing it. lol. The name of my old account was redfox223. So maybe if someone here play or started the same time I did, you might know me cause that time the player of toribash is just few compared today so I was hoping that maybe I have played some matches with one of you guys cause I think I know l3rk for some reason.

Why I join this clan?
I had a few match with our leader and I had fun playing with him. So I go and checked the clan and as I read the threads I was like "damn, they are kind and joyful" so I tried to make an application hoping I would have a good family in toribash again but for some reason I can't write an application so i was like "This is so annoying, I already verified this account for 5 time already and I still can't write a post" Luckily I found cat4hbk. So I ask him if he could try me out and see if I'm good for this clan but he told me that "we already fought each other a while ago and you did good" I was happy when he told me that cause he is the leader and he acknowledge my skill but I was happier when he invited me in the clan. (and Is it just me having a feeling that I didn't answer the question "why I join this clan"?)

I hope the we all get along and always remember where we cam from. Specially, we all like the purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

Lowkey I think I remember redfox223 when I was recruiting back in 2015-16. He was good but he never applied. Nice to see you back again
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
so how is everyone today we have been warring a good bit and winning a lot of those <3 we have crow to thank for that
thats a pretty shit post m8 add content or ill never notice you fr
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
XD nice touch man glad to have you in our clan <3 hope you do well in here

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! =)

Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
Lowkey I think I remember redfox223 when I was recruiting back in 2015-16. He was good but he never applied. Nice to see you back again

hmmm. I can't remember tho. hahaha. anyways, nice to see you too after a long time.
Hey guys, I thought I should make this post as soon as possible.

Cat is pretty busy recently and has decided to step down as leader. I don't know how I will do in the position but he had the faith in me so I will try my best.

That being said I will be needing a couple active people to help me out. Private message me letting me know how often you are on and so we can discuss what is entailed.

Let's do our best.
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
so howtobeyou how have you been recently?

i'm doing good bro. how about you?
I also forgot to mention that today is my birthday so I will not be available for most of it as I am going to go see family. Hope you guys have a good day.
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
I also forgot to mention that today is my birthday so I will not be available for most of it as I am going to go see family. Hope you guys have a good day.

Happy Birthday did cat say he will come back?
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]