Ranking
Well it says "You must be at least a Black Belt. No exceptions." but we still want him in.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Well the rule has been broken many times. We aren't playing Toribash that much anymore so the belt isn't that important. But it's required to play the game and have some understanding of it. But anyhow we can make exceptions.
-----
Welcome back.
Last edited by Uberis; Oct 16, 2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Self Description: I'm an old member of Piratez, as you can see, I created the "Piratez chat thread/talkabout shit thing" in May/2010. Whoa, It's been a long time. I'm quite friendly, I love music and e-guitars. I have a great respect for the Toribash Community, it's a nice group we have here. The game is great, the Forum is even better. I make textures and I (try to) get TC selling items.
GMT: -3 (Brazil)
Past Clans and why you left them: [Piratez] I've argued with a member that left the clanand then I became unactive (for two years) and left too.
Belt and Qi: Black 1297 + an old Black Belt.
Are you active on forums?: I was once, I'm active again.
An image of your Tori:http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7067/27510789.jpg
Favorite/Best mod: Wushu
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: I don't have yet. I re-downloaded the game last week and haven't got any good enough moment that made me save a Replay.

Cole likes me (:
Last edited by VIT0R; Nov 25, 2012 at 06:55 PM.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Yay an application :D Finally. We should recruit people. We need some fresh blood.