Toribash
I fail to see why people care about a number next to their avatar not being raised because they're posting in a specific spam board.

I fail to see why people would care either way, and since it is a spam board, it's probably better if we "disown" the posts.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Just tried if it works. Yes, it does. Anyway, Quality =/= Quantity. I'd rather have few useful posts than many posts totally useless.
Gone
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
I just disabled post count in Wibbles.

Doubt people will spam it less though. :P

thanks suo, for reducing that first post

are you gonna make an announcement?
or has one already been made?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
One has already been made to the appropriate board, Wibbles.

Of course, no one bothered to look there.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
good job on that one.

There are much douchebags that get post counts by that fast *cough* cameritec2 *cough* mrlebo *cough*

good idea rave.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Mar 22, 2009 at 10:29 AM.
Glad to see this happen. Now we can get ub3r the PROPER way.
It makes me wonder..
Uh, I don't get why you care about being ub3r, or postcount at all. I don't get why anyone cares about the spam in wibbles.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Hey guys, guess where they'l go to increase post count with unnecessary posting...

Frankly, I just let them be proud of things that have no merit. I know it, you know it, and hopefully they know it once they get their head off their ass.
I don't really care about post count, I mean, I don't have more respect for DarkJak than Hanz0 because DarkJak has more posts (Not that I dont like DarkJak, and neither am I suggesting that DarkJak spends all his time in wibbles :P).
Its just a statistic, like join date or win ration. except far more meaningless.

In the defense of wibbles, that second example is from the Hurricane thread.... XD
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Dude, i know you have sum Jak issues... let it out man.

on another note, does the postcount ignore wibbles retroactively?