Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
No, in general 3D Items will sometimes give you a disadvantage in fights it would be better to opt 3D items in fights and only activate them in replays or less important fights. However if you play a few matches with the hook then its easy to know if youre in grab mode or not, the hitboxes a relatively the Same if you want i will give you a comparison
I was just curious if there was any way to tell if it was grabbed or not, wasn't sure if 3d items could resize but now that I think about it I remember how body alterations don't affect the items, it would be interesting to have items resize based on the size of the body part albeit highly unlikely
While I'm here it would be nice to have an intricate dagger at the small of the back horizontally
Last edited by dabarrett; Jul 15, 2016 at 07:34 AM.
As the first event of Summer Fest has come to an end, we have the chance to release the first item to public, the Watermelon Helmet!

The Watermelon Helmet, for when it's so hot you need something both filling, refreshing and to provide shade from the hot sun.

Pick one up now over at the Shiai Token Shop for just 10 ST!

Forged by Stalker

Hello Item Forgers, recently I have thought of a new color for Toribash.
The color will be a very dark purple/red color which I call astro. (Maybe something else would fit better)

The RGB of this color is 45,19,40

This is the color compared to other dark like Toribash items. (These colors were eyedropped from http://forum.toribash.com/tori_colors.php)

comparison

As you can see its not very similar to these colors. +The other purple colors don't even come close to this one.

I have taken screenshots of what astro looks like ingame.

ingame screenshots

If you want to test it out yourself ingame download here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/da...tdpl/astro.rar

Last edited by data; Jul 19, 2016 at 04:05 PM.

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by data View Post

Hello Item Forgers, recently I have thought of a new color for Toribash.
The color will be a very dark purple/red color which I call astro. (Maybe something else would fit better)

The RGB of this color is 45,19,40

This is the color compared to other dark like Toribash items. (These colors were eyedropped from http://forum.toribash.com/tori_colors.php)

comparison

As you can see its not very similar to these colors. +The other purple colors don't even come close to this one.

I have taken screenshots of what astro looks like ingame.

ingame screenshots

If you want to test it out yourself ingame download here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/da...tdpl/astro.rar

Yes please supported!!!!
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Odd mask now available in torishop in the 3d object category

If Cupid and a crow had a love child, he'd probably look like you
Odlov's legendary item

tori screenshot

holy shit im a daddy??!!!!
Ummmmm hmmmm idk lets get some boots in ere
I feel like there should be a White Force, relax, and torso.

[EDIT]

There should only be these three items. Any other "white" items would basically be a fake pure.
Pure is awesome if you want to be glowy and stuff. Pure blood and hair looks amazing. A lot of sets would look a lot better with pure than with white. However, people like me would like to be monochromatic, rather than having glowing force.
Last edited by Pixelate; Jul 27, 2016 at 12:28 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
dabarrett: I am currently working on one. After I am done I will submit it on here and PM an item forger to see if they will use it.
When Life Kicks You In The Ass, Wear Padded Pants Next Time. ~Lov3
Anal beads are long-lasting lollipops.