Toribash
take this with a grain of salt, i don't know much about parkour but;
you did not touch the ball, making this parkour invalid. you did not finish it..
Overall, this is fucking amazing, i love everything about it. The way you move without stopping most of the time, everything looks so fluid to me.

I just dislike what you did after 1262. I'd say to try to spin quicker or something. When you were on the floor, you stayed stiff for too long and it made me triggered. But this is so small compared to what amazing shit you just did there. fucking golden replay.
------
It has been quite some time since i got happy with a replay.
Attached Files
Soul Rescuer.rpl (380.7 KB, 18 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
So replay is very awesome bro.

Opener first off, ii fucking like it, it looks simple and i'm not a verdict for generic openers and for a fact i fucking love what people can do with generic openers, and what you did with your opener which wasn't even generic was pretty goddamn amazing, you got a nice spin from your opener and your usual speedy gonzales movements from that momentum, all out of that opener, pretty sick and the only downfall from this opener was just the fucking weird neck flops, it kinda ruined it in a certain why i didn't like, it just bothers me.

The manip was holy, i fucking dig it bro. Even though Uke didn't get too high, i still pretty dig how you controlled Uke on the ground, some minor twitches and some pretty obvious ones, but twitches will always stay twitches. And then again those were just nitpicky opinions from myself because i couldn't find any major flaws except for the twitches which i don't even mind because you really controlled yourself amazingly.

The dms could've been way more better, this kinda disappointed me because you didn't even got the decap when you could've done a skeet or boom Uke's bottom half out of existence like you used to do in your older replays.

I've always praised you for your amazing speed and your very cool ways of dm'ing Uke, but still Deus Ex Machina was your magnum opus in my opinion. It was just pure sex in my eyes.

You still got your touch, just need to get some rust of and thats it.
9/10
collab with poopmage69 aye.
trying to get the ankle but it just won't budge.

I don't think i can make solo replays at the moment because i have 2 collabs still running.
Attached Files
col_zib_ankle.rpl (188.1 KB, 6 views)
Since Zibril can't, I'll bump this thread with his new replay collab with Instep here

gj both of you
Attached Files
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i arleady gave him a cnc his thread so eh. its good.
also trying to do some tricking again, boi is rusty :l
Attached Files
WIEE.rpl (285.8 KB, 7 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
woo! this shit is acually flawless.
you got a simple opener that goes well with manips
you managed to keep the flow going in the same direction without twitches nor awkard looking moments
my favorite part got to be around 700-600, it just looked so badass

you also did a good job of keeping uke close by. for someone like me who always use -15 i find it impressive how people don't overuse power in default gravity manips.
the only thing i can critize you for is not going creative with dms for a sick ending, you could atleast do a crotch dm after that skeet.
all on all its a really good replay.

p.s you gotta collab me sometime

his cnc to avoid any problems.

I'll cnc your thing later Alpha
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nice to see you get back into tricking.
i guess your moves were choppy and your tricks was weird imo.
fixed the hits aaaaa.

Instep just keeps on going on getting something better.
i love that guy.
Attached Files
ok this is better V3.rpl (1.28 MB, 13 views)
Last edited by Zibril; Sep 21, 2018 at 01:22 PM.
god, how do I put drool on a computer screen and send it to you?

movements were all excellent. everything worked and flowed and looked amazing.

the skeet at the very end, i'd say skeet something far away, and make the ending spin before the skeet so much faster. that way it'd the coupe de grace to a great replay. excellent job so far!

i'm alive and sparring kind of. two replays, a spar with swexx after my break, and a parkour i'm working on.
Attached Files
[s] karbn and swexx xspar 2.rpl (822.7 KB, 8 views)
total wipeout v9.rpl (3.06 MB, 5 views)
blu_totalwipeout_concon.tbm (23.3 KB, 4 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
some more parkour, this time with ake, and some terrible tricking on a tramp mod
-----
update to the tramp replay
Attached Files
ConstructionParkour.tbm (29.0 KB, 2 views)
tricking shit v2.rpl (376.7 KB, 4 views)
TrampV7.tbm (13.8 KB, 3 views)
trampoline.rpl (580.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Karbn; Sep 25, 2018 at 03:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
you got some solid stuff there, can't really complain about anything except the ghostings here and there in the tramp rpl.

also here are some things i made cuz i'm bored.
Attached Files
dalida.rpl (189.5 KB, 7 views)
hottudoggu.rpl (223.2 KB, 8 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .