Toribash
Well that's all about it then, I'll let aadame make the final deicision, despite all the votes.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Eh I mean it's been 4 days...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
patience is all i have :l
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I'll hit up aadame. He's busy at the moment, I'll try to get him to give a yes or no.
-----
So I did the talky talk with aadame and he's given me the choice to accept or decline alpha. Knowing him, I'm going to give alpha a chance and have him in the clan. Welcome to vector, dude!

Couple rules.

Don't be a dick
Weeb things are allowed
Submit at LEAST one replay during your trial, and more as the weeks go on.

Good luck, trials last a week!
Last edited by Karbn; Sep 16, 2018 at 09:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
as long as i have my weeb things everything should be fine.
boi is happy
-----
also, does the replay have to be made in my trial period or its ok if its made few days before?
Last edited by Alpha; Sep 16, 2018 at 11:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
It should be made during your trial period
hey, I don't know RayWill but I definitely approve having BQuadz

I looked his profile today and apparently he still login at times so maybe any of you from MAU could pm him asking if he has any interest in joining us (even though I think he doesn't play anymore).
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*clears throat* *under breath* round 2 here we go

Hello! I am Shigiezi! Call me shig as i understand shigiezi is a bit hard to pronounce.

I am a 17 year old from Canada of black descent. I'm a generally chill person but I can be somewhat annoying. I'm very fluent in the language of memes and like to converse in that language. I'm extremely rusty at sparring because I took a huge break after being kicked out of RSO and kinda lost hope in playing the game. But that is a story for another time because its a really long story. I want to join Vector because I want to get back into the game. RSO was a place where I could always find someone to spar and I'd like to be in an environment like that once more. The people in vector (or lizards I don't assume genders here in 2055) seem to be friendly and I have don't doubt they'd be willing to help me improve and spar with me every now and then. I have a history with people and I wish i could completely erase that from history. My timezone is MST. The replays I'm going to show in here are recent or from when I played the game everyday.
I'm hoping, by joining this clan, I can improve much more at the game and perhaps make more friends (I'm quite lonely)
I'm not always going to be super active because I have school and my teachers lay a lot on me because I went through about a month of therapy (mixes with the RSO situation) and missed quite a bit. But the times I am playing I'll try to be active and post replays as well as anything else required. On this account, I don't believe I've been in any clans, but for my old account I was in the old [e]lectric clan, A clan called Ox I think, but thats all I can remember.
Some other games I play are League of Legends, Dota 2 (though im not very good at either), some ps4 games like Call of Duty WWII, NBA2k18, NHL17, Fifa 17, Battlefield 1, and Mortal Kombat X.
The mod I really play the most is xspar. I love the idea of realism in a not so realistic game, but I do enjoy playing aikido, and greykido sometimes.
If you'd like to converse via discord, add me at 頭Shig骨#6048 (just c/p it into discord)

t-t-thats all folks!
Attached Files
self spar like 4000 .rpl (630.7 KB, 7 views)
spar with derp.rpl (909.5 KB, 7 views)
made better.rpl (579.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Shigiezi; Oct 19, 2018 at 11:56 PM.
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?
hi there, I've looked at all your replays and after reviewing them, I've decided that my vote will be no.

you're starting to get better at movement, but there is still much you have to learn before I think you'll fit in vector.
I suggest trying to maintain your flow constantly during sparring, and stopping your momentum only to do certain kicks and punches. I also suggest adding some more singleplayer replays so I can get a better idea of your skillset.
my vote doesn't mean you are unable to get in however. i'll wait for my other members to vote before any action is taken. good luck!