Toribash
Originally Posted by MinerFight View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My App
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick Names: MinerFight

Belt: Black

How do you act in game?: I Use One Script To Make My Moves Easily, To Dont Make The Wrong Move Or Miss Click

I'll help him out....
------------------------------
Ola, voce poderia ser mais claro em sua app, temos um feito ja

usa esse exemplo

So lembrando pra fazer a app em ingles decente. Muito obrigado e boa sorte.
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Sorry boy, but your application din't convince me that you would be a great addition to the clan. You didn't put much effort into the application and from what I could notice you still need to learn a lot of things from the game itself. For example, you confused IRC with replays, that are totally different things. For now I'm going to vote no. Perhaps in the future you making a better application and showing that you deserve a chance I may change my mind.
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
You've passed for a trial now. c:

Thank you very much! I will prove myself as a good member =)
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
hi hello im b45 and i like free-form apps. I'm 15. I love making fun out of almost everything and chill in bet servers. I even host them. My country is Russia, GMT +3

I am quite active both in-game and forums but i don't like to post everywhere like i'm trying to get 10k posts, i do that just when there is a need to do it.
though i'm Russian, my English is still good, and i don't even remember how i learned it. ridiculous.

I can hop in IRC for a while, my skype is open 24/7.

Chintu invited me to join Evil, and i was thinking... why not? I'd like to feel how good it is to be a part of a clan, because i wasn't in a clan for around.. 1 year? could be more. Fighting with other clans, trying to get in the top-10 of the clans, chilling with the clan members. I met a lot of them, they are very nice, especially Chintu, Vitta, Jyrii (he just joined a week ago, but still), Silveti. by the way, i hate to be alone, i just cant be D: Talking to someone in skype = not being alone for me. i think its normal

i've been infracted for misleading a stupid rule about mentioning what do i accept (tc/items/usd) in a selling thread.

I love playing aikidobigdojo, wushu-related mods, lenshu, taekkyon.

My friends and siblings keep saying I'm good at singing, but i don't feel like i am. everybody hates his own voice. i just keep singing with headphones on so i cant hear myself and i feel really good doing it. Im thinking about being an actor / singer / get in cybersport (dota =D). i have so many ideas, but its hard to accomplish.

And yeah, agreeing with the [Evil] code is not a problem
Last edited by b45; Aug 24, 2015 at 02:35 AM.
yes from me *hits the golden buzzer*
he is a good guy we should take him in

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
I'll vote yes for b45
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
Originally Posted by B45 View Post
hi hello im b45 and i like free-form apps. I'm 15. I love making fun out of almost everything and chill in bet servers. I even host them. My country is Russia, GMT +3

I am quite active both in-game and forums but i don't like to post everywhere like i'm trying to get 10k posts, i do that just when there is a need to do it.
though i'm Russian, my English is still good, and i don't even remember how i learned it. ridiculous.

I can hop in IRC for a while, my skype is open 24/7.

Chintu invited me to join Evil, and i was thinking... why not? I'd like to feel how good it is to be a part of a clan, because i wasn't in a clan for around.. 1 year? could be more. Fighting with other clans, trying to get in the top-10 of the clans, chilling with the clan members. I met a lot of them, they are very nice, especially Chintu, Vitta, Jyrii (he just joined a week ago, but still), Silveti. by the way, i hate to be alone, i just cant be D: Talking to someone in skype = not being alone for me. i think its normal

i've been infracted for misleading a stupid rule about mentioning what do i accept (tc/items/usd) in a selling thread.

I love playing aikidobigdojo, wushu-related mods, lenshu, taekkyon.

My friends and siblings keep saying I'm good at singing, but i don't feel like i am. everybody hates his own voice. i just keep singing with headphones on so i cant hear myself and i feel really good doing it. Im thinking about being an actor / singer / get in cybersport (dota =D). i have so many ideas, but its hard to accomplish.

And yeah, agreeing with the [Evil] code is not a problem

Yes, invitation sent.