Ranking
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
i play gtav now and i'm really good at driving fast

also i'm very cool

what platform
if its pc play with me

200th page wowie
add me : mshobo
i get money drops from my friend all the time so you know we're hitting bangers mad money
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
money drop drop top
ok i will mines cocacolcra im at work all the time or having hot steamy sex with local singles in my area
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Hahahaha YOHO YOHO

forgive me indie game developers, for I have sinned.

Also I wanted to get into the gta v but my ssd is only 480 gigs and I don't want to dl it and have it be most of my harddrive so here I am not playing gta v.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
you dont have a regular hard drive too??

which 3rd world country do you live in...

haha I just figured I'd keep things lean.... no need to install nonsense I don't need

I actually have an absolute monster of a pc, its got 64 gigs of ram with room for up to 256 gigs of ram, dual xeon e5 2690's and a gtx 1080 ti. It came with 4 ancient 15k sas 300 gig hardrives but I leave them unplugged because they're kind of noisy and I don't need the storage, when it comes time to get more storage I'll just get another ssd lol. Here's a photo:

I never got a proper case because aesthetics mean nothing to me. it was 1500 usd, and has the performance of a 4000 dollar pc. I got it summer last year lol
Last edited by sirkill1; Sep 28, 2018 at 02:27 AM.
🫷🦚🫸
yeah for the love of god please get a better case. i thought that cases were just an aesthetic thing but cases can really help with internal temperatures. plus you'll have way more room so you can plug in all the components. if i were you i'd just grab a 1tb hdd for the cheap to throw things on
https://www.amazon.com/Phanteks-Enth.../dp/B00LW3X1PA
this is what i have its simple sleek stylish and most of the BEST
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
when will u learn to never disrespect thiggist
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again