Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Christmas giveaway event!
Hello everyone, DashelClaus has decided to give away some TC to kind people!

In these dates the spirit of Christmas fills with all this great emotions of sharing and giving to people who are rather positive towards other people and genuinely help without asking for anything in return.
I am giving a certain amount of ToriCredits to two kind members of this community who truly deserve it and earned it by helping everyone else over this year.

How is this possible, how can I be chosen to receive TC?
In a very simple way! You will have 4 days to make an explanatory post with proof of your kind actions, you may link me to any tutorial you've made over this year and anything you might find fitting. Note that you will have the chance to start creating tutorials in these 4 days if you have none already created.

How can I apply to be chosen?
Easy just fill this format;

• Why do you think you should be chosen?
  • Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? If so add why and how;
  • How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time?
  • Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting);

The amount of TC given will be a mystery until 25th, anyone who has been banned in this year will not have the chance to participate. All of your questions will be answered in this thread, the giveaway will take action on December 25th.

Good luck, merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Why not, let me try...

* Why do you think you should be chosen?
Cause I will use those tc to keep my clan alive and active, making some tourneys and events.

* Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year?
Nope, not this year e.e

* How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time?
To be honest, I dunno, hehe.

* Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting);

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=216936
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=215510
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=215415
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=202532
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=202204
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=202153
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=189346
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=173599
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=156072

Well, theyre some of them, and yep, theyre in spanish but theyre easy to understand. So far, these events helped me to get the clan entreteinded, active and interested to get back everyday, so... if I have some extra tc, I will be able to make more of them n.n

With this, you will help me to help my clan, hehe.

Merry X-mass!!
Last edited by Jakob; Dec 23, 2010 at 08:22 PM.
█ ☠ █
Why do you think you should be chosen? I guess I've been pretteh helpful to noobs in toribash (giving away money, helping people out.)

Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? If so add why and how; Yes, I was infracted by Vox last week ( 1 day ban) (for a useless post I guess) (5 infraction points)

How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time? 0-25k

Proof of your kind actions! I'm more active in the game then the forums usualy, but I have helped a lot of noobs play better at tb.

(Links to anything you may find fitting); meh...
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Because at school im helping out at the library. Helping out my friends at toribash teaching them some moves, giving some tc and advices

Nope.

About 0-300tc (because i give most of them away) .
well i will ask some friends to confirm my deeds
Originally Posted by FightDevil View Post
Because at school im helping out at the library. Helping out my friends at toribash teaching them some moves, giving some tc and advices

Nope.

FightDevil , He is a very good friend of mine that teached me alot about toribash .
Originally Posted by FightDevil View Post

Nope.

I confirm that he is a very good man and a very helpful class mate , he looks like a geek staying and helping at that library but who will if he woudnt , i am shure 1000% that he is worth of this giveaway
Why do you think you should be chosen?
I help every time i can,i do have a short temper,but i still help,as in i got my friend to join TB and i helped him buy showing him moves and how to do the basic stuff.I hope 1 day ill be a TA,teacher,or GK so i can help more people.

Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? If so add why and how;
I have received Infractions,useless post mostly, But it was to comploment somone on a great set they ware actioning.

How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time?
Maby 10k a week.I dont keep track and i dont make much.

Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting);

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=219785

I dont have any other proof,unless you want to ask my friend rambowins.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Q:Why do you think you should be chosen?
A:Well,it's because I think that,I have mostly done great in school,I've been working my butt off to get a gold medal but,it turned up bronze,which is still fadoodly awesome,I also cannot buy TC because my mom won't let me use my money,even the money given to me,because she stores it up in the bank,but that doesn't get me down,I really like playing Toribash a lot even though I don't really know much moves,and now,I am try to develop my own moves,in hopes that one day I will look great and fight greatly.

Q:Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? If so add why and how;

A:Well,none actually,because I spend most of my time trying to make up my own moves and trying them on my opponents and playing with my friend Brent,but I don't post too much on the forums,only a bit.

Q:How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time?

A:Well,not really much,because my previous items which I worked really hard for were a pair of Orc Trails,an Acid Torso and well an Orc Relax,but now I only have 30 TC because I lost like I don't really know but 10-200 TC when my items got lost with the TC.

Q:Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting);

A:Well,I've helped my classmates when they didn't understand their lessons,I also once had a classmate who was a Korean,and had a hard time speaking my country's language,I taught her some words,gave her some sentences and she aced a test,and got a perfect score.Since my best friend Brent who was mentioned earlier also plays games I play,I help him,and he helps me.

Thank you for having this contest,you seem like a generous guy giving to others,Good luck to all who enter, Merry Christmas!

P.S. will upload proof in a while
Hi.
Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
  • Q:Why do you think you should be chosen?
A:Well,it's because I think that,I have mostly done great in school,I've been working my butt off to get a gold medal but,it turned up bronze,which is still fadoodly awesome,I also cannot buy TC because my mom won't let me use my money,even the money given to me,because she stores it up in the bank,but that doesn't get me down,I really like playing Toribash a lot even though I don't really know much moves,and now,I am try to develop my own moves,in hopes that one day I will look great and fight greatly.

Q:Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? If so add why and how;

A:Well,none actually,because I spend most of my time trying to make up my own moves and trying them on my opponents and playing with my friend Brent,but I don't post too much on the forums,only a bit.

Q:How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time?

A:Well,not really much,because my previous items which I worked really hard for were a pair of Orc Trails,an Acid Torso and well an Orc Relax,but now I only have 30 TC because I lost like I don't really know but 10-200 TC when my items got lost with the TC.

Q:Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting);

A:Well,I've helped my classmates when they didn't understand their lessons,I also once had a classmate who was a Korean,and had a hard time speaking my country's language,I taught her some words,gave her some sentences and she aced a test,and got a perfect score.Since my best friend Brent who was mentioned earlier also plays games I play,I help him,and he helps me.

Thank you for having this contest,you seem like a generous guy giving to others,Good luck to all who enter, Merry Christmas!

P.S. will upload proof in a while

I willl vouch for him coz he helped me with some stuff in school and regular life and he helped other people in our community and school.
Jakob & Katsudon, congratulations!
You've been chosen to receive TC in this giveaway event due to your kind actions and your humble heart, each one will receive 30,000 TC. A humble amount of TC but Christmas is not all about gifts, please embrace my TC and enjoy it!

Merry Christmas everyone!

P.S I hope that wasn't an alt account Katsudon.
Wow,I thank you,Dashel,I promise that wasn't an alt account,I would never break the rules,I promise you dude I will do my best and spend these wisely! Dashel,I wish I could repay you somehow,int he future I promise you I will repay you! Thank you,thank you,and thank you,I cannot thank you enough,this will help me so much,I promise to give some of this to my friend too! Merry Christmas! Dude,you have a good heart!
Hi.