Ranking
What? As if gender had any meaning in hentai. Never heard of boku no pico?
I mean, I get totally turned off by big hairy men irl, but in manga boys are so adorable and sweet that you can watch pretty rough yaoi stuff without getting turned off.

Right, also working my way through the manga recommendations, currently reading ares, alive the final evolution, mirai nikki, and aria. Franken fran was one of the best things I've read, and so was onani master kurosawa.
Last edited by Lazors; Oct 7, 2013 at 08:23 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Finished 1st tom of SAO. Its rly pretty cool and better then anime.
And i fkng got fkng butthurt that 4 toms showed in fkng 24 series. Fk FML fk.
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
What? As if gender had any meaning in hentai. Never heard of boku no pico?
I mean, I get totally turned off by big hairy men irl, but in manga boys are so adorable and sweet that you can watch pretty rough yaoi stuff without getting turned off.

Yaoi is something you walk into knowing what to expect. When you think it's a woman, act on the knowledge thinking it's a woman, and it winds up not being a woman, there's a certain nausea that comes from it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Take it as real life, say your dating this "girl" and "she's" really shy not wanting to open up too you, then one year later "she" is still really shy and hasn't changed a bit. The day you notice that there is something wrong and you ask "her" and "she" responds "Truth is, i'm a guy." you then realize you wasted a year trying to get in a guys pants.

It will only be worse if you force an advance on "her" becuase then you see a dick... then what.?
I'm already too far into this but i'm basically saying it's weird too the point where it's fucked up.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
So what you guys watching right now

I'm starting S.2 of high school dxd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
So what you guys watching right now

I'm starting S.2 of high school dxd

You are late as fuck. Anyway, I didn't like the ending. I never liked the endings of anime with a few episodes. Know why? It's always rushed...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
It ends with a hint at another season. I don't care if it was rushed, cause if you want the story for this series, you read the manga. I'm just watching it for all that animated jiggle.

ALSO ALL THE NEW SEASON FAP IS COMING OUT NOW IN FORCE. It would only be better if my earbuds weren't dead .-. people stare if a moan comes from your computer
Last edited by Oracle; Oct 8, 2013 at 05:24 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
i wait soo much the second season of date a live,and i hope they gonna do a second season for accel world
no u

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
You are late as fuck. Anyway, I didn't like the ending. I never liked the endings of anime with a few episodes. Know why? It's always rushed...

I like to watch in a marathon when they all come out in English and un censored
And when they came out I was occupied with a different anime

Edit: juss saying
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
It ends with a hint at another season. I don't care if it was rushed, cause if you want the story for this series, you read the manga. I'm just watching it for all that animated jiggle.

ALSO ALL THE NEW SEASON FAP IS COMING OUT NOW IN FORCE. It would only be better if my earbuds weren't dead .-. people stare if a moan comes from your computer

Rias won't be getting "it" until Ise mans the fuck up. (he mans up on volume 10 but doesn't give it to her)

Originally Posted by Chase View Post
I like to watch in a marathon when they all come out in English and un censored
And when they came out I was occupied with a different anime

Edit: juss saying

Shoulda watched the raw version then. They censor a little on subs and a lot on dubs.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays