Toribash
Looking forward to seeing how much different it is, it just finished installing. >,>
I like the new music. I wonder what else I'll like..

Hairs do not seem to work... Considering an other person has had this problem, and I have, I think it should be fixed if it hasn't already, or maybe it's just part of beta releases.
Last edited by roboaedin; Jul 27, 2013 at 08:03 AM.
I like the fact that some of the bugs are fixed. I had some trouble with bugs in 4.31. Well done Nabi Studios.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
well for some reason it keep crashing like when ever i join a server i dont know when it happens
INB4 14 days ban
Someone help me with atmospheres.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Sometimes when I click the game exe. the window of the game opens but it closes itself right after which I guess means the game crashes at the start-up
-----
Also, when you press R and P immediately to pause the replay at the very starting frame, pressing E to edit the replay won't work.
Last edited by Oblivion; Aug 5, 2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Sometimes when I click the game exe. the window of the game opens but it closes itself right after which I guess means the game crashes at the start-up
-----
Also, when you press R and P immediately to pause the replay at the very starting frame, pressing E to edit the replay won't work.

Same thing happens to me. However only when I start it up for the first time after booting up my computer. Works fine after.

I can't view hairs when I have ray-tracing on :c
Also, any clue what shader hair does?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by GLaD0S View Post
How do I change the FPS? O.o

Setup>Options>Advanced>Lower Frame Rate Cap, I think that's the only way
:3
AKA KirbyFTW and DualBreasted