Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Toribash won't work properly
I've got this issue that Toribash shows low-resolution UUUUUUU; PPPPPPP; ooooo and some bugged letters in strings instead of showing what it should show. Secondly, it's low setting by default and gives only 17-some FPS. Which is below default 30.

So yeah, guys @ channel said my drivers are outdated, but it's no way! I've got new C++ (never than version on Toribash thread about this issue), I've got directX 10 (or 11? + probably 9 too so it runs) I've got visual drivers, recommended, they run good.

If I missed the drivers, how could I play hi-setting Civ 5 and some other games?

I've got directx, c++, full ATI/AMD drivers package with video drivers. Is there other drivers for motherboard or something (which I doubt) ?

Maybe I can emulate something somewhere to run TB? (But I don't want to because I've only got 1 copy Windows 8 and want no police problems and I'm clear otherwise.)

P.s. sorry no screenshot, I can't upload on imageshack because they are fake gay scumbags now. They want my email to abuse me and steal my password and read my mail and advertise scam sites, dirty bastards I hope they die.
Windows 8? Phahahaha, there's your problem. No GL support, thus all games that use GL wont work.

Shouldn't use an unfinished OS in the first place, let alone one which is still using beta drivers.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
There's nothing that can be done here.

Enjoy the Hyper-V.

If you have any questions, you may PM me.
Last edited by firebolty; Sep 2, 2012 at 05:56 PM.
BAD LUCK