Ranking
Original Post
[CET] Recruiting artists!
Sup guys.
So in a nut shell we need some artists, this is where you guys come in.

Pretty much what being a CET artist entails:
Making banners for events.
Being generally awesome.
Making arty type things and such.

Your application should include: Your GMT, A little bit about yourself and most importantly some art you've made. Oh, You must tell us a joke, I expect greatness.

If you're interested simply send an application to Me, Stellar or Dropkick. ( note. Sending your application to Stellar is a bad idea, He hates everyone. )
Last edited by DropKick; Jun 17, 2012 at 10:53 AM.
piss
I sent you an application, please get back to me as soon as possible

EDIT: Got a feeling it may not have sent, so i'm gonna post it here if that's alright. I'm a moderately active member although was disactive for 2 years when i stopped playing, I used to do a lot of artwork for the community, here's a few examples:
These are all signatures because I felt they were the ones worth keeping, these were made a long time ago so I'm a bit rusty now, but if given enough work I'll soon get back to the old standard. A little about myself...Well I'm a musician, I compose both classical music for piano and symphony orchestras and Djent/Metal, I live in South-western England, I don't argue with people as I oppose flame wars, all my contradictions to people's statements have reasoned arguments with evidence supplied, I'm quite easy to get a long with as I'm extremely difficult to annoy. The reason I wanna be an artist for your clan is that I miss being a big part of the Toribash community and this is my first opportunity to get back into it. Personaly artwork eg. signatures, textures and avatars will have to be payed for as I'm low on TC, I seem to have given all my items and TC away when I stopped playing.

The artwork I do for you won't have the watermark in the corner, I just put that on all my work initially to stop people stealing it without paying, I take it off once the work is payed for.

Regards, PsYcHo
Last edited by PsYcHo96; Aug 21, 2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Didn't want to double post
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
They won't need signatures, they'll need banners for clan events...

Also, it says that you shall send the application to either Boo, Stellar or Drop... And as this thread was made quite a while ago, I don't really think you should expect an answer..
Having a software that utilizes vector graphics would come in handy when making banners, logos etc... Like Illustrator i.e. which I use myself ;)
For some reason my PMs are unreliable and often don't send, and you can do anything with Photoshop, I used CS3 for those, you can buy big books with millions of tricks, there isn't much you can't do with photoshop if you know how to
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
You obviously don't know what I'm talking about, I'm studying graphics.. It's going to be my profession.
With photoshop, you can't work with a 15x15 meter banner without the whole shit crashing, I mean...In Illustrator you work without pixels, you can resize do any changes without loss of quality.

Photoshop ain't everything.
Is it a volunteer kind of a job or payed gig?
What are the gains for working for CET as an artist?
How much day's a week you are obliged to work, hours?
Does CET encourage creativity of the artist (and his personal input) or is it a job where you get specific thing to do and you just do it?

More info please.