ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TVent] Bloodthirst Tournament

Hosted by Tamakuu!

Somewhat simple.

This is a tournament where each participant goes against an assigned opponent and fights them, head to head in the ring. Specifically being the sparring-ugo6.tbm mod. Being a decent sparrer would definitely help in terms of movement, but anyone can win with the right strategy. Remember to post your replays here after the battle, okay? Oh yeah. Alright guys, you have until the 5th September to defeat your opponent. Then, I will get rid of the inactive and set up a new date. Should be easy. Especially for positive GMT, they got it especially easy. But trust me, it'll all work out if we just play by the rules and have some patience. If your GMT's are too far, you'll battle by solving a random trivia question.

Remember these.

Rules

NEGATIVE GMT - Once you've won, post here.

POSITIVE GMT - Once you've won, post here.

1st Prize (Champion): 16k, raptor DQ, Hot pink relax
2nd Prize (Semi-Champion): 256x256 head typhon DQ

Last edited by Marrez; Aug 29, 2012 at 01:17 AM.
beware
the goblin
Hum , why not putting everyone in round one then , the one of 2 that wins procced to second round?
Because the people in 2nd round will fight only twice.
And why the numbers? example : i'm number ''2'' why?
The brackets didn't work out that way. And I had no clue nor the time to seperate each and every person by GMT. Lemme see if I can change something in the time I have now, making my own brackets.

Besides, this is the simplest way I can do it. As it says in the first post, you need patience. If I had the brackets they had used in the World Championships, this would be a lot easier, but I don't.

Still, good luck.
beware
the goblin
Discuss it. If you have an opponent, talk to them and fight them. If you're put into a blank bracket, wait till their battle is done, they post here, then you two can start PM'ing each other.

Man, I really wish I had some better brackets...
beware
the goblin
Ah just leave them like that bro , don't work too much you have too much occupations leave this like it is , it doesn't hurt anyone.
And what about mah question?
Abauth tha numbers.
Lololerz is offline, and I'm gonna go play some NBA2K12 right now soo...
Oh, the numbers mean nothing. Originally, they would've numbered you down, so you would've went against whoever was number 1.

Still trying to figure out the brackets as we speak before it's too late.
beware
the goblin