Ranking
Original Post
[GM] Flawless Victories!

Come up with a maximum of 500 match frame, standard settings, single player game with the HIGHEST score without receiving ANY damage. You may NOT edit Uke. You can change both the engage distance and gravity.

Only new replays for the events. We want you to show us that you can flawlessly obliterate Uke like a total champion would!

The judging isn't subjective whatsoever, and only 1 submission per player- so try your best to only post final copies. Contestants have 1 week to post up the replays. Quite simple really!

Because what would an event be without something to win, am I right? Well we have a first place AND second place prize for those of you who attempt to flawlessly destroy Uke.

1st Place: Magnetite Force
2nd Place: Amethyst Relax

Right now!

The tournament starts today! August 23rd! It will end nightfall August 30th! Don't wait 'till the last minute though!
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Aug 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
no setting,the usual
look at the replay by notepad.

p.s : all what i did is 1-by-1 frame by shift+Space + Contract,hold,extend&relax the wrists which would give quick damage.
Last edited by Nokia; Aug 25, 2012 at 03:33 PM.
well well well looks like im having a challenge here with sprytryne,well the challenge accepted,replay coming soon.
Lol i just finished beating noki's score then i see that 1.3mill :s. I'll post mine here if i can beat that.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Great job guys! I'm excited to see your "High Scores"

Zomg! An arcade game pun! Your host is on fire!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Awww, seriously?
Are premades allowed?
Dang, I really have this replay I wanna use as an entry, but it's a premade.
well f***,i just got 1.6 million score but at the frame 1 and spaced it didnt save the replay and went to new replay D:

ill keep on trying...
well i did a replay but the score isn't high like yours!! :L
Master of the arcane arts
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Great job guys! I'm excited to see your "High Scores"

Zomg! An arcade game pun! Your host is on fire!

Style points > Scores

It's all about looking sexy for the ladies while completing your objective.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]