ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Breaking someones nose for coming onto your girlfreind, threatening her, or attacking her makes it out that you can protect her.

You're a girl. Tell me, if you were mugged, and your boyfriend said "Please, don't hurt me! You can rape her!" would you like him?

Or what if he beat the shit out of the mugger. Wouldn't you think you were safe with him?

Quoted for truth.

if someone start to troll or attack my gf,i would kill the mtherf***.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
First off all i can protect myself!

And she was only annoyed by someone !

Normally you could tell him to get away , insteed of breaking his nose without a warning.
If everybody would do it like this i bet all of us would be a victim!

Also thats a completly different cenario than getting mugged!
R4ffs No1 Fan|RL is a JakerReplay|
well, fuck it and go and ask her out.i dont give a damn if they say no. i asked my love if she would go out with me countless times. lol if you want at this.
-----
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Breaking someones nose for coming onto your girlfreind, threatening her, or attacking her makes it out that you can protect her.

You're a girl. Tell me, if you were mugged, and your boyfriend said "Please, don't hurt me! You can rape her!" would you like him?

Or what if he beat the shit out of the mugger. Wouldn't you think you were safe with him?

i would be the kind to pull the knife on the motherfucker! lol, but i am.
Last edited by maxax01; Sep 20, 2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SOULJA BOY IS AWESOME!! CLICK MEH!JOIN TODAY!!
dude....u shouldnt care what everyone thinks!! ...and maybe she iis in love with u but wont say XD u gotta till her