Toribash
I like this, but I always wake up WAAY too soon to have any fun. Been on a dry spell.
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"
Pusga: To answer your question, it's because of the general law of alchemy from Full Metal Alchemist. You must give something of equal value

I slept last night. Remember my dreams. Couldn't control them though because I didn't realize I was dreaming 'til I woke up :/
Originally Posted by TwinSeed1 View Post
Pusga: To answer your question, it's because of the general law of alchemy from Full Metal Alchemist. You must give something of equal value

I slept last night. Remember my dreams. Couldn't control them though because I didn't realize I was dreaming 'til I woke up :/

I had a lucid dream last night.
But it was boring because I was entertained watching the scenario.
If you perform reality checks it becomes easier to realize you are dreaming.
oh yeah
i've been experiencing lucid dreaming since i was 7,before that happened,in my dreams i aways found myself in an empty road,straight and possibly infinite.In the middle of the road,i've always felt myself in despair and deep sadness,then everything turned black,and flames started to rise from the ground.I always woke up with my body in pain.
i started to experience lucid dreaming,after i burned my chest in an accident.strange isnt it?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Pusga: I've had that happen before too. You experience everything first hand, but don't change anything.

hl: ...wtf? Lol. That's the strangest thing I've heard today.
yep,i didnt trained myself into Lucid Dreaming,it just happens.I'm aware of my dream,and i can freely control it. if i wish to summon an huge dragon and kill him,i can ^^
I am currently 12 Years old, In 7th Grade, and i have had Lucid Dreaming once, and i wish i could do it agian.It's very cool.
Drop The Bass! WUB WUB WUB WUBDub FTW!
Yeah it's probably one of the most interesting things I have discovered in the past 6 months.
The only thing that desmotivates me are mirrors.
Once I got a false awakening (when you wake up in your bed but then you realize it's still a dream), went to look myself on the mirror and a deformed face appeared. It scared the Shit out of me. I've had that happen twice.

i've been experiencing lucid dreaming since i was 7,before that happened,in my dreams i aways found myself in an empty road,straight and possibly infinite.In the middle of the road,i've always felt myself in despair and deep sadness,then everything turned black,and flames started to rise from the ground.I always woke up with my body in pain.
i started to experience lucid dreaming,after i burned my chest in an accident.strange isnt it?

Lucid dreaming is used to cure nightmares too.
I knew a guy that had nightmares everynight. He started practicing lucid dreaming, and when a nightmare starts, he is aware and he can turn the nightmare into a happy dream.

Impressive, huh?

Off: Another thing that desmotivates me is if I think I am dreaming but I'm still awake and I start reacting in a strange manner to people.
I've been told that a man once practiced Lucid dreaming, he thought he was dreaming and he shot 4 men =(. I went to jail after that...

But yeah, Lucid Dreaming is one of the best things ever. You just feel like a god. I know a guy that got a girlfriend in-dream xD she is there in every dream he has =P I wonder what happened if he got a real girlfriend and felt like betraying the dream girlfriend...
Last edited by pusga; Sep 16, 2011 at 12:30 AM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
....I wonder what happened if he got a real girlfriend and felt like betraying the dream girlfriend...

He probably would go insane for 2 reasons:
1 - He can't get rid of the dream gf.
2 - He would start to fear the real gf reaction for all that mess,making him go away from reality.