ES Recruitment Drive
This reminded me of sleep paralysis, probably the most disturbing, chilling sensation possible.

When you sleep, your body becomes paralysed (most of the time) to stop the body from sleep walking. Sleep paralysis is where the brain wakes up whilst the body is still in this state. It's terrifying, you can't move at all.

This is something that causes a lot of people to think they were affected by paranormal activity because they wake up and can't move...

A lot of people go into shock and panic when this occurs (understandably) which causes the whole paranormal belief thing. The right thing to do is to remain calm and go back to sleep.

I've gotten this a couple of times (3 or 4) the first time it happened I have never been as scared in my entire life.

As for lucid dreaming, whenever I realise I'm dreaming in a dream, I instantly wake up. I never get full control. I guess I'm just unlucky... Because it sounds awesome.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I spend the first few minuites of my lucid dreams by testing-- jumping super high, spinning on my head, etc-- and the rest trying to wake myself up, but it never works. It's like I'm trapped, and I can't get out. It's like what life feels like to a drunkard when they're sober. Each time I wake up from one of those, I'm all like, "YIPEE!" Then a few minuites pass, then I wish I had made the most of it.
Mhm.
In lucid dreaming... man. I try and spawn things, but sometimes my mind won't let me. A fine example of this is during Zombie Dream 1 (I had several and I've numbered them) I was in an alley type deal in the night just 15 feet away from a white pedo van and 25 feet away from a crackhouse, anyways down the road about 30-40 feet was a pretty fast zombie and that is when I became fully aware that I'm in my dream, so the first thing I do is try and spawn a gun, but then ending up looking like a dumbass in my own dream.

Other lucid dreams, I try and get low grav jumping, works sometimes, but it's quite disorienting when you decide to do flips and stuff. I try and get flying, I try spawning stuff, I try distorting the buildings and make them ripple into odd shapes, or I contemplate jumping out of a window 20 stories high, reason why I didn't is because I was lucid dreaming with a lot of cool architecture that is totally plausible, but now that I think back I should have. Also I said Try a lot because it doesn't always work. It seems that in lucid dreaming you can only make certain things go down depending on the dream. Like super strength and super speed in a zombie apocalypse would be unlikely so your mind knows that and it is very difficult to make it happen in your dream.

Zombie dream 5, well this happened last night. It was lucid and in the night. I was looking for some cars in the snow so I can put them out of parking and push it down a hill because thats how I got places fast. I did it twice, but the third time, I hit right into another survivor car and I flew out of the car neko bellic styles and landed in the snow and layed there for like 30 seconds, knowing I'm being surrounded. And then finally my mind let me spawn my god damn gun (through all my zombie dreams I couldn't) Just in time too because I was getting surrounded to the max, too the point I could have been eaten alive again, like in zombie dream 2.

I like Sleep Paralysis because ever since I was young I knew what it was and when I have sleep paralyiss, I can't move and I hear laughing by 3 people that sound quite insane How you force yourself out of sleep paralysis? You just have to try really god damn hard, You'll snap out of it, thinking too yourself how god damn weird that was. Or you can force yourself through this event and sleep.

Also I'm not quite sure how I stay asleep while lucid dreaming and when I do wake up I go back to bed thinking of the dream then I'm thrown back into the dream right where I left off or somewhere near the area I left.

Doing reality checks? That sounds like it would hardly work. 1 you are dreaming, 2 If you did reality checks that's pretty lucid as you are thinking outside of your given dream environment and not being really apart of it.

Also don't go try lucid dreaming and rape chicks, it hardly works, It feels like rape and they act like its rape sometimes and you wake up sometimes with your dignity hurt because you tried and getting it on in a dream. I only tried this twice in all my experimenting with with lucid dreaming. Too be honest it's better to just let it happen (wet dreams)

Also I don't know why, but some dreams cause great curiosity that is too great and then turns into depression through out the day. Such as inexplicably flying away from earth, passed the moon, passed mars, passed jupiter, passed saturn and just keep on going out of the solar system towards the stars. I don't know why, but that left me depressed for a bit.

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car." < hahahaha
Last edited by T0ribush; Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36 PM.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

30 mins passed since i've read that,and i still find that funny.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Try taking naps, with something on your mind, You'll soon realize you are sleeping but you're still thinking. I'm not sure if many can do this, but I found that this works quite well for me.

Or you can try staying awake until you pass out like I mean to the point that you HAVE to go to bed and can't keep your eyes open
Sleep paralysis is good...

just imagine a dream, and BOOM you are there.
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"
Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
30 mins passed since i've read that,and i still find that funny.

I'm glad you like it.

You earned yourself a cookie for noticing it.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post
I'm glad you like it.

You earned yourself a cookie for noticing it.

Cookie *-*
Thx ,i loved it
---
Lucid dreaming can also be very dangerous,if you have an weak/dumb mind,i mean,you would'nt even know how to differ dream from reality.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
Cookie *-*
Thx ,i loved it
---
Lucid dreaming can also be very dangerous,if you have an weak/dumb mind,i mean,you would'nt even know how to differ dream from reality.

lol, too bad it was poisoned right?

Well have a good *looks at watch* 3, no... 2 hours.

*waves*
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~