ES Recruitment Drive
Wow, you guys really, really don't like Gormen. Ban, after, ban ,after ban... assholes.

Anyways, there were occasions where wibbles users leaked onto other parts of the forum, but now... They are in the forum because they don't have their shitty home, posting dumb threads that have to be closed all the god damn time.

I hate wibbles and a lot of the people who posted in there, but I'm starting to see that Off topic is becoming reminiscent of wibbles because a lot of them decided to come here and make you guys excessively close threads.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Wow, you guys really, really don't like Gormen. Ban, after, ban ,after ban... assholes.

Anyways, there were occasions where wibbles users leaked onto other parts of the forum, but now... They are in the forum because they don't have their shitty home, posting dumb threads that have to be closed all the god damn time.

I hate wibbles and a lot of the people who posted in there, but I'm starting to see that Off topic is becoming reminiscent of wibbles because a lot of them decided to come here and make you guys excessively close threads.

Exactly why wibbles was important. It kept the riff-raff at bay.
Well, wibbles...off topic. The shit works the same anyways, they still have a place to come and chill. The only thing now is that they have to watch what they post.
What's so bad about that?
lol
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post

Going to go ahead and point out that that's a forum avatar, not a usertitle.

Originally Posted by Potenza View Post
Exactly why wibbles was important. It kept the riff-raff at bay.

It actually bred "riff-raff" instead of keeping it at bay.

Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Well, wibbles...off topic. The shit works the same anyways, they still have a place to come and chill. The only thing now is that they have to watch what they post.
What's so bad about that?

Pretty much this. Wibbles never had good rules. Off-topic does.