Ranking
Original Post
Returning
Um hey guys i dont really know if anyone remembers me but ive been a toribash member for a while and i havent been on persistentley in like 2 years and im announcing that im making my return, i know that this may not interest most of you but im just letting everyone know that im free on clans and id love a few pointers to figure out some of the cool new things on toribash, Thanks for Your time
Dudley80 2nd dan blackbelt if anyone was curious
This thread is a nice example of the general rule around here: Nobody leaves. They just take a break.

Two years is a bit too much of a break but anyways, welcome back.
You seem somewhat familiar.

But welcome back. I'll be seeing you around.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Welcome back!

Always nice to see old members of the community return.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Yeah, I remember you (I think)

Welcome bro.

P.S. shouldn't this go in beginner sancuary? (because it's filled with coming back/just joined threads)
Ohai thar.
I don't even know you, but hai.
Anyways, many many changed in community. If you've got questions, you can PM me for soma help.
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Hey man, long time no see.

I don't know you all that well, but I remember finding you all the time in '09, some real nice matches back then.

So Welcome back Dudley! As you may have noticed, lots has changed around here since then, like many members left, and Wibbles is now gone. But I hope I get to see you ingame sometime.

Cheers, and welcome back.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Welcome back bro, I never met you cause I wasn't there in 09' but I'll keep an eye out for you and maybe fight you in aikidobd.
Cheers
Dose is dead.