ES Recruitment Drive
*sigh* you kids and your loud thumping techno...

Aside from my personal qualms with techno the video was a blast. One of the few I have watched all the way to the end. I especially like how at the very end you threw in a fp view of yourself being destroyed...but I just love self deprecation. Good show!
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Awsome video, don't like the music to be honest.. But the syncing is really accurate and the replay's are awsome. A bit sad mine didn't make it, but oh well.. And the high quality video is clearer than any I have ever seen!
Very good indeed. Certainly one of the best vids I've seen in quite a while.

And how can you people complain about techno being used when we commonly experience the travesty that is vids played to thrash metal?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Very good indeed. Certainly one of the best vids I've seen in quite a while.

And how can you people complain about techno being used when we commonly experience the travesty that is vids played to thrash metal?

Agree fully... techno and hardstyle are awesome...
Since when did I become Asian?
Wow. Some of the replays in there made me go like, O_o and so on.
Quite brilliant video, volt.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Music was quite nice for me and the replays were nicely rhythmed, I liked how you picked up the pace with the music.

Also, PID will pay.

also deady that last replay was with me, not that you could see much from it... I think that match was the first time i fought volt
Last edited by Zaarock; Jun 15, 2008 at 05:10 PM.
yeh i also liked the music a nuce steo from music from TB vids

i thought it was pure shex
Now with 100% less angst
finaly some non-metal non-linkinpark music

*praises*

liked the music myself and thought the sync was very nice im dl-ing the hq right now
Nice vid, really like the 60 fps.

++music and sync
+good replays
+-sometimes a bit too fast
-not much cam work
-no intro

...Almost makes me want to go play mp ;)
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
Why was I there getting rape'd

should've been the opposite >.<
anyways, very good video, loved music and sync

and the mouse cursor was noticible in some replays, might want to watch out next time

8/10
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc