Ranking
to be honest, i found it rather boring, sure the syncing was good and stuff, but the musci, trippy as it was i just didnt find amping, and as chez said, camera work =/
on a positive note, i count 4 sets that i made in that vid xD - slith, yasiou, tonakai and mosier ^^
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
All that I want to say has been said.
gj volt!
8/10, camera work was pretty shoddy.
I'm Back!
Thanks a ton for the comments guys,

I'll tell you what..
I still have 88 replays from the first submission window that haven't been used,
and now that I have recording with Fraps, laying out the video, and most of all ENCODING down to a science,
some time after vacation I'll do another video (or few).

I'll make a thread about it when I do, and I'll definitely be building on your opinions.
- I can definitely see how better camera work would make this video better
- For the first time I realized just now the mouse cursors in a few of the replays
- I can see where I may have tried to pack too many replays in a short time (even though that was the intended effect, maybe I did go overboard)

...For this movie, though, I spent about as much time figuring out how to encode best as I did recording and laying the movie out, lol
Last edited by volt; Jun 16, 2008 at 01:24 PM.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
there was no frunkness in this video
I am dissapointed in you
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
lol, that looks more like a war-hero comment than a frunk comment "neb moar warhero"
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
theres such a thing as a frunk comment
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast