ES Recruitment Drive
Ok fine lets forget what happened cause i am in a nice mood. But i think you need to settle your differences with some of our members. Also hear out what others have to say.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Differences?

What differences do I have with anyone, I don't know anyone here lol.
Saying a straight 'no' would be very hypocritical of me, since I have done some bad things too. I've matured since then, and I believe anybody can when given enough time.
Let's be honest, your ban history isn't great, but I'm not jumping to any conclusions right now. You seem like a nice guy and I'll have to give it some thought.
Neutral.
Originally Posted by Xeci View Post
That comparison was stupid, no offense but it was.

I am off.

This isn't close to what I thought you guys were like.

You can get rude with us as much as you'd like, but in reality when you apply to something, expect for one of the things you will be judge on to be your past. And you and your bans? Those were very recent.
Putting your past aside, you seem immature and I don't like how you post. You would have definitely received a no from me, but considering how you aren't in my clan and have already started shitty little off topic discussions on two of Tea's threads?
Rejected. Please do not post here, or on any of Tea's threads again.
Originally Posted by Xeci View Post
Differences?

What differences do I have with anyone, I don't know anyone here lol.

goughy doesn't like you iirc
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Welp, there goes aracoons hand of justice
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
No here. If you REALLY 'matured' then you would not swear so much. Yes i am 14, I've been around since 2009-2010 too. I'm not going to deny it, I quite a clan because i felt like it, and I got kicked out by another for bad mouthing. I was perverted, I did things i regret now, and yes in my opinion I have 'matured' and I've showed that to myself and other over time, but you proved yourself wrong even in you application.