ES Recruitment Drive
Sorry for interupting! I know I have never posted on your board, so hi everyone! Anyway, Dan she is dumb and inconsiderate. Since you're one of my great friends I'm gonna do something to cheer you up. It comes with a price though, not so much a price, but a promise. Promise me you wont self harm or kill yourself. It's not the answer bud, if anything go harm a sock monkey. So can you promise me that?
Okay, I promise not to harm myself.

The last day has been a huge struggle, I have hardly even spoken to my parents because I refuse to leave my room.
Well, one cool thing is you have my skype, you know I like your accent, and you dont have to leave your room to talk to me. The other cool thing is the guy who just called me an idiot, I have his skype and can force him to sit in the call with us even if he is busy.
I won't be using Skype for a while, I stutter badly ATM.

I'll call you as soon as I get over it I promise. This includes you, Ryan.
If you want to sit on skype talking add me aswell.
I am happy that you did not turn to selfharm, I knew you had some sense in ya bud.
I do hope everything will be ok.
h
Well, I wont be sleeping then!!! I cant miss that call, same for you ryan so go buy some monsters.
I've already stayed up it's 11:27am bish....I might go buy a monster though...nomnomnom

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang