ES Recruitment Drive
I'm curious. Was there somethin rong? Were they just making it as easy as PC toribash as possible? (like game rules)

People were saying it would come in october 09
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Originally Posted by TehCaek View Post
I'm curious. Was there somethin rong? Were they just making it as easy as PC toribash as possible? (like game rules)

People were saying it would come in october 09

Different machine = different code so it wasn't as simple as just converting the PC version to run on something else, it also means having to do any changes requested/required for Nintendo.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I still think it's stupid not being able to link your PC account with your Wii account.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
I still think it's stupid not being able to link your PC account with your Wii account.

Absolutely agree with you there.
Originally Posted by Marco View Post

That's because Wii ones are stored locally, tis the way Nintendo do things. Is also why once you take a Wii game online you lose the ability to backup the save file.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
well they could do for the ps2 all my friends want it!

well they could do for the ps2 all my friends want it!

well they could do for the ps2 all my friends want it!!!! PLEASE You will susesfull
Last edited by SkulFuk; Jun 4, 2010 at 02:40 AM. Reason: why wasn't this reported?
^ that's very annoying... <.<

In any case, due to the mouse interface, i can understand making Toribash on the Wii, but any other console seems silly without a similar point-and-click interface.

Also, wht is the actual, current, news on the Wii version? "it'll happen when it happens" is no different than saying "it might never happen".

I jsut want to know if there is any solid information or not really, but if there is, what can we learn?
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Guys what if this is like glitch racer, and it never happens!? Everyone said the same thing as now, it'll be done when it's done, be patient, etc.
I am content enough that Toribash even exists, at all, period.

If it makes it to the wii, i'll buy a wii just for the game.

If it never makes it to the wii, i'll keep playing it on PC.

If it ever stops being free to play on PC then i'll drop a huge F-bomb and wipe out Nabi with my sailor grade cursing and Satan humbling swearing. or something.

I'll buy stuff when i can afford to. like TC and TP and maybe a little TLC, no wait, i dont think Nabi does that kind of service.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Originally Posted by PyroTime View Post
Guys what if this is like glitch racer, and it never happens!? Everyone said the same thing as now, it'll be done when it's done, be patient, etc.

^That

Let me see you do all this coding like hampa, veb and nabi studios.

They're workin on 3.9 betas, toribash forums, toribash 4.0, toribash wii, glitch racer, and alot more.

Give them time and quiet for their hard work. At least appreciate this place.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!