ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by KoEDeath View Post
Not bad at all i enjoyed it but when u watch the replay the Green glowing balls stay in their spot lol xD

LMAO! I never watched a replay of them... Oh well, it still works for screenshots. Also, if you turn on shaders, it actually looks like your glowing.
[CBK]
Originally Posted by Necroarkhe View Post
On Tor,the right wrist is covered with a bit of black about the size of the elbow joint.

I know, that's a glitch with Nuyashaki's original glowing joints script.
[CBK]
Sounds epic, where the balls is the screenshot?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Sounds epic, where the balls is the screenshot?

Oh yeah... forgot to post that.

Wait a second....did THE VEB post something in my thread!?

P.S. Could someone with shaders post a screenshot of what the glowingness looks like?

EDIT: Posted a screenshot.
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Jul 11, 2008 at 07:11 PM.
[CBK]
Nice screenies brian, I would've posted them with shaders, but I have so much crap on my computer that it just lags out whenever Tori gets too close to Uke. Also, is there a way to make the script say exactly how much damage was done by the previous hit? Such as, you noob clap Uke and get 2000 points, and then kick him and get a total of 3450 points, but in the chat box says "1450 points of damage inflicted".
[CBK]
Originally Posted by SrgtCorn View Post
but I have so much crap on my computer that it just lags out whenever Tori gets too close to Uke.

That happens to everyone. It's a bug with the physics engine or something like that. My friend has something nuts like 4 super-duper-new graphics cards to run Crysis on very high, and it still lags when two toribashians clutter up.
On topic:
GREAT job with this! A few bugs here and there, but overall it's great.
I'm Back!
Originally Posted by Defyant View Post
That happens to everyone. It's a bug with the physics engine or something like that. My friend has something nuts like 4 super-duper-new graphics cards to run Crysis on very high, and it still lags when two toribashians clutter up.
On topic:
GREAT job with this! A few bugs here and there, but overall it's great.

Thank you!

ANNOUNCEMENT! 0.5 will be the final version since this idea is hard to elaborate on without the script getting too laggy and pointless.
[CBK]