Toribash
Original Post
Nostalgic moments?
Mostly over the internet, the momet in Toribash where I feel most nostalgia at is when I joined the Gamekeepers, I will quote the PM I received from SlipAnc in here, the song is what makes me feel nostalgic mostly. :P

Originally Posted by SlipAnc

^Background music while you read^

Welcome recruits! You have been chosen for the Gamekeeper trails! You are here to entertain the community and make them keep coming back for more exiting and creative events.

Don't forget to join #gamekeeper, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

You now have 10 days to prove that you are Gamekeeper material, so what are you waiting for? Get out there and host some events!

Unsure of how to be a Gamekeeper? Do not fret!

Originally Posted by steve View Post
Hey there,

If you're new to gamekeeping, then this is for you. Otherwise if you're just checking back, this should be a reminder.

Goals:
Pretty much everything to do with making people want to come back in every day. You make events, sponsor fresh meat in their own events, and generally get the community psyched and pumped for what's coming in the future. That's what we are about.

Every once in a while, I'll try and run past you guys some upcoming stuff for Toribash, so you can get a heads up, and eventually prep the community for it.

Responsibilities:

- Collectively, we will release at least one large event monthly
- Each member is expected to sponsor at least one event per month
- Add ideas and concepts that you will think will make the community and our job's easier and better
- Making in game tournaments using the betting system or knockout or event bigger TC servers. Set up bounties and prizes.

Operating:
- IRC is your homeboy. The team is on 24/7 in #gamekeeper to support you in times of need.
- [PROP] is used for propositions for our events
- [SPONSOR] is used for events that you consider sponsoring
- [LIVE] is used for events that are being held at the moment

People to talk to:

Overlord:
veb (duh)

Managers:
SlipAnc
steve

Helpers and whatnot:

BlakNWyte
RedDevil
Mapleleaf

Phail
AlexOwnz

avwave
KiTFoX

This will be updated as we grow and whatnot.

Gamekeepers:
- Full gamekeepers have pink names on the forum
- Trial gamekeepers have the same access as full gamekeepers, only their name isn't colored.

Ingame Moderation:
All Gamekeeper members have an ~.
This allows you access to every server in toribash.
This also makes you responsible for moderating said servers.
If you see something fishy and don't know what to do, ask in IRC or look in the above post for who to contact.
Also, don't abuse this privilege, or it will be removed. :V

We wish you the best of luck!
~Gamekeepers

Anyone who will post in here, feel free to share your most nostalgic moments in Toribash ( at least ). I am looking foward to read yours LK.
I'll definitely post one at some point, but why are you looking forward to mine?
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Nostalgic moment No. 1: getting asked to join DeM by MegaJuice.
Nostalgic moment No. 2: getting kicked from DeM for getting banned for plagiarism as well as not knowing forum rules.
beep