Ranking
Hello,

I'm trying to emulate the standard floor/ground with a big flat env object. I was wondering if the friction and/or bounce value of the ground is known. Thanks.
Okay, I feel stupid because I've made objects instagib before. But after staying away from acid, lava, and other death traps I have forgotten how to set the objects damage level, not how to make it a weapon, but how much damage it does once it is a weapon. I'm making mods with katanas, bo staff, and other weapons so they can't all be the same damage dealing. Where are the settings in mod maker?
I use to have a main.. anditsgone.
i want to make a parkour mod. how do I make a map for it? in worldbuilder? if yes, how? it's only accept 12/16 objects!!!!
Toribash versions above 4.00 have the Mod Maker. Use that as it has support for up to around 120 objects.
From there on out, it's your imagination to make it.
There's still a limit on only 16 moveable objects though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Is it possible to make a specific joint harder to DM?

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=9789
Someone asked the same thing 6 years ago, has anything changed regarding dm?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Just made a very simple mod (It's ABD, but with a red square indicating where a normal AIkido dojo would be so you know when you would have dq'd.).

The first time I uploaded it, it worked fine. I played it with someone. Although, the frames were messed up. It would do 10 frames first turn, and then 1 frame for every turn after that. So I went into notepad and fixed it. Tried it, and it didn't change. So I tried re-uploading it in a different name, and it won't let me /loadmod it in a server. I am able to load it in SP, but not in multiplayer (Yes, I moved it from exported mods to the mods folder). After failing at that a few times, I went all the way back to the mod editor, saved the file as a completely different name, went into the notepad (before uploading it this time) changed the frames to normal, uploaded the mod, and the same thing happened. I was able to load it in single player, but not in a server (It is in the mods folder).

If someone could help me with this, that would be great. I don't check this board often, so if you can help, please PM me and let me know you responded, if that's not too much trouble.

Thank you.
bug with mod editor, change frames in notepad in 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc format. Make sure you upload mod to mod upload page to be able to play online.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

ok... im workingwith modmaker util. btw nice tutorial clockwork! have had some fun but now i need to know how to atache two objects together. can someone tell me the correct setup to do it?? i cant do it the objects keep whirling around and bouncing like crazy. i want a flexible connection between two verry light objects.

nvm , i found out myselfe ....

next question, how i avoid one object flying away from another it is atached to, when its given "to much" momentum??
(still relatively light objects)
Last edited by Pliskien; Dec 26, 2013 at 10:09 PM.
Umm i probably dont belong in here, but can't you just reset the dmt?
Its a setting in the game rules part of the main screen
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
he meant changing joint specific dismemberment thresholds.

You can, just add dm_threshold number (100 = judo, 350 = aikido etc) under the name of the joint you want to change using notepad in the mod file.

so like

joint chest
dm_threshold 500

dm can be a bit buggy sometimes.

Set to -1 if you want it to use the gamerules DT
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem