Toribash
Original Post
Clan League Summary Idea
Get footage of matchup highlights from clan league and make a video of it called Clan League 2k18
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The kinda replays you get from CL matches really don't lend themselves to 'highlight' videos
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
The kinda replays you get from CL matches really don't lend themselves to 'highlight' videos

5 years ago they would've been
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
I actually like this idea, because if advertised it shows that this game Toribash has a competitive nature in it, which can/could attract more people.

That is the point of it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cowmeat did this last year, it was epic. I doubt he'll do it again but if someone competent who understands how the game works would be willing then im all for this.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Cowmeat did this last year, it was epic. I doubt he'll do it again but if someone competent who understands how the game works would be willing then im all for this.

Link it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We need LesDuncan :^)

Some CL stats would look good, too.

each player's W/L and mod/s played :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
We need LesDuncan :^)

Some CL stats would look good, too.

each player's W/L and mod/s played :^)

That would be interesting aswell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have to second Moop here. If you want to display competitiveness of Toribash this is definitely NOT the way to do it. Most people in clan league try to win at all costs, which results in a bunch of snap kicks, lifts, running, etc.

This would be equivalent of highlighting how competitive PUBG is by showing a bunch of people camping in houses for 20 minutes.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
I have to second Moop here. If you want to display competitiveness of Toribash this is definitely NOT the way to do it. Most people in clan league try to win at all costs, which results in a bunch of snap kicks, lifts, running, etc.

This would be equivalent of highlighting how competitive PUBG is by showing a bunch of people camping in houses for 20 minutes.

First of all, how do you even know the games will be like this? You're going to be having the best players of each clan go against eachother, there's bound to be some amazing matches

Second of all, who cares if the matches aren't that good? It's always good to record historic moments such as this, on youtube you can find the 2013 clan league finals with Alpha vs USSR, even though the gameplay is super low quality (literally) it's very enjoyable to watch

I think streaming the finals would be cool personally