Ranking
Original Post
how many fucking replay threads do i need to keep it active ._.
For fucks sake I'm not even gonna bother creating a funny joke.

just cnc these.

1 self spar
1 decap
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Im just gonna give you an overall, your dms are great Ill give you that. but your movement could use alot of work. you seem to focus on one or two joints at a time and leave other bodyparts really stiff. Just fix up that movement and flow and other things and your golden
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Dacing [sic] on the Blood: I've seen stiffer movement, but you could do smoother. You also overextend your hips a lot, which doesn't look good unless you're kicking behind your Tori or something like that. It's pretty messy for a manip as well.

Doors are closed for a reason: I can't spar worth a damn myself, but the way people tend to pull punches in spars peeves the hell out of me. You could carry on in the direction of the punch and keep the arm relaxed to get the same pros: connect a punch and not push the Toribashians apart.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
Dacing [sic] on the Blood: I've seen stiffer movement, but you could do smoother. You also overextend your hips a lot, which doesn't look good unless you're kicking behind your Tori or something like that. It's pretty messy for a manip as well.

Doors are closed for a reason: I can't spar worth a damn myself, but the way people tend to pull punches in spars peeves the hell out of me. You could carry on in the direction of the punch and keep the arm relaxed to get the same pros: connect a punch and not push the Toribashians apart.

I did that to get some space but I understand. Thanks for your criticism.

Originally Posted by jclark
Im just gonna give you an overall, your dms are great Ill give you that. but your movement could use alot of work. you seem to focus on one or two joints at a time and leave other bodyparts really stiff. Just fix up that movement and flow and other things and your golden

I tried to focus on movement. didn't turn out good. I'm a hopeless case on movement.
Attached Files
!Nagato - M - Gates.rpl (199.7 KB, 32 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good first punch, but I don't think it was necessary for you to grab after it, I think you could've gotten your second hit off regardless. I liked how the second arm dm was technically a knee dm but you made it look like a kick, very impressive how good you made that look given the close range. What I really didn't like was the long break between hits after that, I feel like if you're going to take that long of a break, you need to do some more flashy shit to keep us entertained, or else you're just sort of wasting time. I didn't like how the footgrab was done in a sort of tripod stance, I feel like it looked a bit ugly. Absolutely no complaints about those last 2 kicks though, they looked very nice.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Thanks Larfen

I completely focused on movement rather then dm on this though I did try to get at least 2 dms on the last hit.
Attached Files
!Nagato - M - hajile.rpl (196.6 KB, 24 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The opening bit was a little odd. Your contracted knee kind of made your movement/momentum stop. Everything was great after that! I think that your pose should be solid though. Overall 8.8/10 Good job.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Oh yay I'm back. My rust grown off

Thanks Irrita.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bump
New replay.
DOUBLE SKEET!
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bump.
What the fuck guys. Where's my Criticism?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]