Toribash
Original Post
Help.. Pls
I can't seem to get into any Multiplayer rooms on the Steam Version of the game, I have checked my internet connection, its fine, Checked Steam Servers, fine.. Only thing I can think of is something in the settings that needs lowered, but I can barely open the game to get this done.
And my PC should be able to run Toribash no problem with the specs I have

Here's my specs, in case anyone is curious:

Processor AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor Speed 4.0 GHz
Number of Cores
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti Chipset GeForce GTX 660 Ti Dedicated Memory 2048 MB Total Memory(Video Card) 4.0 GB RAM 16 GB
Operating System

Microsoft Windows 10, 64-bit

I was sparring at the time I found this out, it closed my game and said it wasn't responding and I can't get back into any rooms online multiplayer now.

Any recommendations on what I should do?
Toribash? completed it mate

I'm going to go ahead and assume you restarted the pc since it started happening? Mine does this sometimes too where I can't open games, so I gotta restart it.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
I'm going to go ahead and assume you restarted the pc since it started happening? Mine does this sometimes too where I can't open games, so I gotta restart it.

Nothing like that happens when I restart my PC.
Toribash? completed it mate

Idk If I'm allowed to say this, but this has been happening for me too. It works fine in SP, but as soon as I even do /rf and like search someone, it freezes and then I have to either wait for it to close, or force close it. And I downloaded the standalone version 5.02 and it says it won't work with windows. What's that all about?
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by Move View Post
Idk If I'm allowed to say this, but this has been happening for me too. It works fine in SP, but as soon as I even do /rf and like search someone, it freezes and then I have to either wait for it to close, or force close it. And I downloaded the standalone version 5.02 and it says it won't work with windows. What's that all about?

Probably getting a dll issue... post a screenshot in another thread

@Haha: try downloading the standalone version, tell us if that works!
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I fixed the dll from another post. But the online issue is still there.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"