Toribash
Original Post
Erf Replay Dread
I do da replays wid da NutHug

The shit bits were me and the good bits were him
Attached Files
NutErth - es shovel es legal.rpl (121.7 KB, 51 views)
sure whatever don't comment see if i care

I really care guys
Attached Files
#Erth - Remedy.rpl (263.6 KB, 56 views)
The first one sucks, the second is pretty rad though. The second kick is sweet. The headkick in the end is a bit random though.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Remedy:
Opener was nice but nothing special about it, I like that little step back you did tho.
You flowed really well to that first boom and the boom itself was really strong and well aimed.
The transition to the next hit was weird and you grabbed in odd spot too. The following two kicks were nice and destructive. Random head kick is random but holy shit that skeet, have a cookie for that. Really nice replay, keep it up Erf
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Remedy:
Opener was nice but nothing special about it, I like that little step back you did tho.
You flowed really well to that first boom and the boom itself was really strong and well aimed.
The transition to the next hit was weird and you grabbed in odd spot too. The following two kicks were nice and destructive. Random head kick is random but holy shit that skeet, have a cookie for that. Really nice replay, keep it up Erf

Yeah I wasn't at all happy with anything I did after the first boom. Everything looked awkward af. Weird grab was kind of like a "fuck it, fine" moment and the boom just happened without much effort so I carried on. But I agree the grab is dumb.

Was talking with Nuthug earlier and we were saying the skeet has no emphasis. Just happens while a load of other things are going on and he didn't even notice it. So I'm tempted to rework it.

The head kick was just because it was there. Uke had it coming.
Yo Erth, don't contract ur elbows randomly when grabbing uke. Get hold of a plan when you want to do a sick tk grab-kick boom.
You're a player who knows how to boom. In replay-making, all that matters is making the kick actually look good and flow into the replay.
I'm Swepples
I lost at Toribash
creati0n started a replay and i was like woah that starters awesome so i tried a thing

I have like 20 attempts saved where im trying to dm the chest with the skeet but it just wasnt happening because of the angles so FUCK IT. I'll take a knee

i'm now also working on a bisonic collab get hyped
Attached Files
Crerthi0n - Powerpoint.rpl (232.0 KB, 24 views)
I really like how you used his opener.
However, I dont quite like that you took so long to get the grab. You could've just held your left hip after the split to get more forwards momentum and the grab a bit quicker.
The skeet looks really forced and i'm not a huge fan of it, but it was really well made nonetheless.

I dont think I gotta talk about the dm's because they are sick as usual.
Pidda's spirit animal
bisonic collab

WHOOOOOOOSH

EDIT: I added a previous version too which may be better
Attached Files
Bisonic + Erth 20.rpl (212.2 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Erth; Oct 4, 2017 at 10:46 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.