Toribash
Original Post
Serenity Survival Course Contest [Jan.30]
Before I do another serenity tournament, I decided it would be fun to host a survival contest, a test of skill and wit to survive serenity's impossible mod....in the contest itself since two people can not play it, each player will be given 2 tries (solo) to get the furthest; "player 2" (uke) will have to enter {free-cam} mode as it will only be a solo competition. You can download the mod below to practice, and see if you wish you enter. However, I will make the adjustments to the contest mod to trap uke, so player one (tori) can have all of the course. (solo)

*submitting replays will not earn you any tc, but you can post them if you like in this thread.*

This is an unofficial event just for fun, you gain nothing more than tc and the ability to show off your skill to whom ever joins. The winner of this event will earn himself/herself 10,000 tc to walk away with. (high five)

Rule:
Play fair and respectful is all I really ask.

{I would like to have player(s) *non-bias* (spec) to help me judge, but this is only a request to be more fair, not a rule.}

Further info about unofficial contest will be posted here, as well as a time.

Thank you for reading, and maybe you might be the one to walk away 10k tc richer.
-----
The date has been changed to jan. 29, cause it will make it more comfortable for players to get into it on a sunday, since no school, and/or time off from work.
Attached Files
Last edited by Bavaros; Jan 13, 2017 at 01:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
wow...getting more players than I thought...nice welcome all that have joined for far, and remember to practice the second mod I posted with the uke box thanks.
might as well

GL to all of you other guys
-----
I kinda finished the second survival one i got hit a few times but eh I think I
did pretty good given that this took about an hours to finish. Also I think you
should make the frames up to 3000 for people who take things slowly like me.

Also just to clarify, is it allowed to get hit, and/or edit replays?
Attached Files
SerenitySurvived...ish.rpl (177.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by KG7Eymeil; Jan 21, 2017 at 03:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
KG7Eymeil....amazing run indeed, bring that to the contest and your sure to win, but the frames are set at 2000, cause this isn't a replay contest, it is meant for multi-player, as in your in a server playing without the ability to be make mistakes, the true test of skill, but it looks like you have been practicing well. To answer your second question...yes, you can edit the replay all you want, but look at the contest as an ingame tourney that only has one player playing at a time, while the rest of us watch you play the course. Thanks for showing your run, it was amazing, and again bring that to the contest, make the others wanna try harder to win against you.
I was just messin around with this mod again and I made an ultimate Goal.

#worth it
Attached Files
GOAL.rpl (166.4 KB, 6 views)
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)
The hidden rule (week before)
Now that is how it is gonna look in the contest KG7Eymeil, but you got the main thing down packed.... speed. Speed is what will help you with the course, you match the speed of the objects you can clear them without getting hit....as much make it to the end, and you might find the hidden rule..... I have gave people enough time to practice it, now I will tell you the hidden rule in the contest.... at the end of the course there is a win trigger, so if you make it pass the lasers and get a hand or foot to go through the bars at the end, and activate the insta-win trigger you will get an extra 3k tc Good luck, and you have 1 week left to practice. Thanks for all the newer players that also joined.

http://imgur.com/a/Y3HWW *for bigger size image*
Attached Thumbnails
hidden win.jpg