Ranking
Original Post
Using the same noob move over and over?
Is that nooby?
I don't think so. I kept using the shovel, and winning, in Aikido. There was one person who was complaining horrendously. Of course i kicked his butt then, but that's off topic.

Anyways, do you think that using something like the noob clap over and over is nooby?

My personal opinion, no.
If the opposition was any good, they would be able to make a counter attack easily, instead of just being a whiny noob and losing over and over.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
If they cant counter a noob move such as a shovel, then they suck.
but using the same move over an over again isnt fun :P
:D
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
No such thing as an unfair move.
If you can't beat one, single repeated move, you are at least 90% retarded, and probably french.
no offense french people.
you just suck.

My stance on this is that if your opener beats another player's opener, it is superior to the opener your opponent was attempting to use. Simple as that.

If your opponent(s) can't counter your move, especially after several matches of you using that move, then they are seriously lacking in skill.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
If your opponent(s) can't counter your move, especially after several matches of you using that move, then they are seriously lacking in skill.

amen to that, of course you want to use an opener which guarantees victory 99% sure against one dude
Originally Posted by mikybee93 View Post
Is that nooby?
I don't think so. I kept using the shovel, and winning, in Aikido. There was one person who was complaining horrendously. Of course i kicked his butt then, but that's off topic.

Anyways, do you think that using something like the noob clap over and over is nooby?

My personal opinion, no.
If the opposition was any good, they would be able to make a counter attack easily, instead of just being a whiny noob and losing over and over.

im guessing that i am the one your mainly talking about...
even though everybody else in the server was complaining too...

kay i admit u "won" most of the fights...still it is lame to shovel people

and im not beeing a whiny (noob) like u say...erm oh now its noob and not bitch like you said in game..okay
im not the one who only knows how to shovel am I ? not like you...
and besides that im happy.....i achieved what i was going for (dcaping you)
and thats the only reason u beat me with ur shovling

let the others watch our fights..
i stoped going for dcap on the last fight
Attached Files
[23]jaqon_vs_mikybee93 1.rpl (30.2 KB, 26 views)
mikybee93_vs_[23]jaqon 2.rpl (49.4 KB, 22 views)
Dcap-mikybee93.rpl (54.8 KB, 23 views)
mikybee93_vs_[23]jaqon 4.rpl (35.5 KB, 18 views)
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]
I usually have streaks with repeating the same wushu opener over and over again. (One of my only wushu moves, too).
People tend to complain after a while and even though I understand them... if they can't figure out a counter to my move it's not really my problem.
♠NO♠
a move is a move its like in martial arts certain moves are effective and good to use over and over.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by jaqon View Post
im guessing that i am the one your mainly talking about...
even though everybody else in the server was complaining too...

kay i admit u "won" most of the fights...still it is lame to shovel people

and im not beeing a whiny (noob) like u say...erm oh now its noob and not bitch like you said in game..okay
im not the one who only knows how to shovel am I ? not like you...
and besides that im happy.....i achieved what i was going for (dcaping you)
and thats the only reason u beat me with ur shovling

let the others watch our fights..
i stoped going for dcap on the last fight

This post is proof to me that you can't take losing well.

If you have to complain both in-game and on the forum about getting beaten my a move that is particularly easy to counter, you have no right to call the OP a noob.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by mikybee93 View Post
I kept using the shovel, and winning, in Aikido.

Oh wow, you beat people with going for the easiest win possible. Congratulations, I guess you are an awesome player now.
It's not nooby to use a noobclap everytime because you have different ways of moving on on the second turn, but if you shovel all your moves are determined. You could write a script that plays as good as you.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
i think that if the person gets killed by a "noob move" over and over again then THEY are the noob