Toribash
Originally Posted by BlakNWyte View Post
1. 'Noob moves' seems to have made it's title here in Toribash; I won't claim the exact meaning, but mine would be something like "winning by ways most commonly known to the community"... in other words, the metagame.

2. I think it's a joke that someone depends on shoveling to win, anyone can pick up the game and know shoveling within minutes. I find it cheap, but I'm not saying it's unfair. You are right though, that was an opinion.

3. Who are you referring to when you say "they?" If you are talking about the shovelers, then you are correct. They know nothing about the game- the way joints work together and move, or the manipulation of specific joints to achieve your goal- therefore they are at a severe disadvantage when playing other people that are familiar with said criteria.

The first to points I can agree with.

When I say "they" I mean both the shovelers and other people too, because contrary to what you said, most people here don't know much about about the physics of this game. If they know how the joints work is a different story.
Originally Posted by Chronos View Post
The first to points I can agree with.

When I say "they" I mean both the shovelers and other people too, because contrary to what you said, most people here don't know much about about the physics of this game. If they know how the joints work is a different story.

So now we are dividing the line between basic knowledge and advanced understanding, which I don't care to get into. But allow me to reiterate what I said about people 'knowing' the game: they know how to move their joints to do what needs to be done. Just beyond basic knowledge. Everyone except regular shovelers should be considered into this group.
Shoveling is just a starting move, there are obviously things that could go wrong, which means that one must know how to fix them.
Really, saying "People who shovel don't know how the game works" is simply not true. I know how the game works just fine, but I believe that shoveling works just as well as complex moves, with almost no risk.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
I'm not saying that losing is the worst thing is the world, i lose quite often actually.
The only thing is, when i really want to win, i would like to know what works, and i really want to win against people i don't really like, AKA the person whom i got into the argument with in the first place.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
Wow, do you really all have nothing better to do but argue about simple shit like a Toribash move?

ffs Learn how to play the game your own way and let others play how they wish to play.

19:08 <@Cevius[Work]> MADE UP SWEARWORDS. GO. STARTING WITH COCKSNAP
19:08 <@SlainVeteran> FINNISH
This thread is a thorn (on fire, with aids) in my side, I'm closing it.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]