ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Edit: Wait, I'm hated more than Guv, give me a super cool thread.

You don't need a thread.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Damn guys, he's spot on! We're such corrupt bastards. Let's just give guv admin, since he's such a brilliant man! </sarcasm>

If he was serious,(which, we will never know for sure, because he will say he wasn't regardless) then he is full of shit and needs banned.
In the event he was actually kidding, you all just made a huge ass deal out of a joke.

Alas, I would still require proof to know that he was in fact joking.

Kit: I'd say guv can stick up for himself. It's not like you're the one that spoke for him. Let him fight his own battle.
Man, Guv_na.. You are the best TA ever and I think all the other ones suck. (...)
Last edited by TehBasher; Oct 8, 2008 at 02:43 AM.
If he was joking, he wouldn't make a deal out of it, he'd play along. But he's still extremely dedicated, and justice is his last name.

PS: I'm soon closing this, it will end up with people asking to be ToriAgents. ^
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by TehBasher View Post
Man, Guv_na.. You are the best TA ever and I think all the other ones suck.. (I want to be a ToriAgent!) (shoulda signed up :P)

If you sucked his dick any harder you'd look just like Kai.
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
Kit: I'd say guv can stick up for himself. It's not like you're the one that spoke for him. Let him fight his own battle.

I know, I just don't like people slinging shit at my friends.
If he didn't want "shit" flung at him, he shouldn't have been flinging shit.
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
If he didn't want "shit" flung at him, he shouldn't have been flinging shit.

Just throw some vomit in here and we could make 1 TA 1 cup.
Kit: I'd say guv can stick up for himself. It's not like you're the one that spoke for him.

I can be ganged up on, but no one is allowed to support me because you say so? Doesn't matter though. I'm not arguing with anyone.

Let him fight his own battle.

There is no battle. I could argue. I could debate your points, then you debate mine right back, then we fap to pr0n in another window, come right back, and do it all over again. So to all of the E-drama-lovers. I decided to drop it. I don't even care anyway. t(>,>)t

EDIT: Also, I've gotta do some math problems. I'm up late as it is, so I'm gonna log off and see how much I've been gang raped in this thread tomorrow.
Last edited by Guv_na; Oct 8, 2008 at 11:34 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]