Toribash
I didn't use any filters, it's called vectoring, learn about it then come talk to me. Yes i used reference photos. If you can get that kind of result from filters, i'd like to see it.
Stups was talking about the 'cutout' filter found in photoshop (and maybe in others), which basically turns an image into that kind of style.
Its not quite as good, and you need to do a few passes and cuts for it to come out like that, but it can be done ;)

Nevertheless, very nice style man, Pink Venom and Detroit Police Department ones are the best!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by a931bw View Post
Can u give me any tips how to use illustrator?
i can't even use bezier

I wrote a tutorial a couple of years ago http://www.spekta-.deviantart.com look through there and you'll find it, i hope it helps.
Can u give me any tips how to use illustrator?
i can't even use bezier

http://spekta-.deviantart.com/art/Il...ial-1-23635728
that?
That's Fucking amazing! Thankyou soo mutch i will try to do when i do can i post it here?

Thats the one, and sure you can. I'd like to see if it helps =]
Great stuff, Spekta. I never really got to the Vectorizing. I read quite a few tutorials on the matter, but it is too time-consuming. Jolly good work.
illustrator is nice. lost my vector stuff from way back when.
borgpunx is also pretty damn good at this shit aswell

as far as these ones go.
ice cube and eva mendez are my favs
nicely done.
wanna start messing with vectors aswell.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
This is really great work. I love the style.

Pink venom is probably my favorite
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when