Ranking
Original Post
is toribash dieding
serious thread here, is toribash dying? if we compare, how much fun toribash was a few years back compared to now would look like this

|
|
|
| /\
| / \
| / \
| / \
| / \/ and so forth
| /
| /
----------------

anyways, as you can see toribash kept getting fun and then it reached it's pinnacle point then suddenly started to die out. all the new players are either

1) people who play this game for about 10 minutes then go back to another pleb game
2) people who hang out at brazilian servers
etc. etc.

my point is if we compare the community of toribash in let's say 2013, it was so much better than the community now. If anyone disagrees, 1)your join date is 2014+ 2)ur from 2015+ 3)you're that dude that typically quits and comes back after a few months only to quit again

all jokes aside, can someone please tell me why toribash has died over time? or atleast the actual community.
YES, i'm serious. and im also reconsidering quitting toribash because 90% of my friends have left and im hoping they all come back if toribash 5.0 releases any time soon.
-----
no racism intended, but whenever i see top servers all i see is "brazilian fun server" or something, no bet servers. no hype. and more importantly, no fun.
Last edited by wetness; Jul 24, 2015 at 12:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Is this a joke thread. You can never be sure. Also it says you are from USA. How is your grammar and spelling so horrendous. "is toribash dieding"

Ill take this thread as a troll thread and say: Time makes memories golden.
It's dying because there are better games on the interwebs. or some of the people that played years back, they are grown up now and have a job and family and shit.

But i am trying to think that when 5.0 is out, more people will come. Don't worry.

ALSO DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ON ME MY MAN
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
obviously it was a sarcastic title, "how can your grammar and spelling be so horrendous"
>bases my grammar skills on a forum title.
Im not sure if im the troll here
"anyways, as you can see toribash kept getting fun and then it reached it's pinnacle point then suddenly started to die out"

It was not only the title, it was the whole post but anyways.
Only way to answer that question is look at active players and post stats.
When I started this game at the age of 14 it felt bigger and more magical for sure.
But Im sure it was just in my head
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 24, 2015 at 01:41 AM.
yeah "it's" wow sorry for typing it's instead of "its", after all this only took about 3 minutes to write as i was thinking through it, not to mention i didnt even bother to reevaluate or review what i wrote. i hope you're happy trying to correct my grammar completely irrelevant to what i asked
Yeah dude, Toribash sure is dying. I remember the good ol' times in 2004 where everyone was nice and respectable! There were no TROLLS, SHOVELERS or CORRUPT STAFF! Now, all of my friends are gone and I am QUITTING and I am audacious enough to let everybody know because I am just that important!

I can't tell you how many of these threads I've seen.
"R.I.P Muh Good Ol Days ;-;"

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Yeah dude, Toribash sure is dying. I remember the good ol' times in 2004 where everyone was nice and respectable! There were no TROLLS, SHOVELERS or CORRUPT STAFF! Now, all of my friends are gone and I am QUITTING and I am audacious enough to let everybody know because I am just that important!

I can't tell you how many of these threads I've seen.
"R.I.P Muh Good Ol Days ;-;"

You got dank memes
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Or you know, maybe you as an individual just aren't enjoying it anymore. It's kind of self centered to think that a game is dying because you don't think that it's fun anymore.
exactly why i put up a thread asking if it's dying, nevertheless, the points i stated are right.