Toribash
Original Post
Click Here for a Free Game ( Seriously )
Destiny 2 is Free on Battle net,

go fucking get it and enjoy
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
I'd rather shit in my own mouth than waste my bandwith, drive space & time playing trash
Maybe if I was 10 I'd be interested, but DLC REQUIRED TO FUN: THE GAME aint a good game yo

Besides, Bungie aint made something that wasn't utter dogshit since Myth (which is probably older than all of you)
Kids 'n trash ait, go dig in a bin if you like garbage so much, it's less likely to give you hepatitis than touching Destiny

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I'd rather shit in my own mouth than waste my bandwith, drive space & time playing trash
Maybe if I was 10 I'd be interested, but DLC REQUIRED TO FUN: THE GAME aint a good game yo

Besides, Bungie aint made something that wasn't utter dogshit since Myth (which is probably older than all of you)
Kids 'n trash ait, go dig in a bin if you like garbage so much, it's less likely to give you hepatitis than touching Destiny

never played it, dunno what it is.

thought it would be nice to share it with everyone saying its free.
Pendragon = Bandwagon.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

Lol didn't realise people were this upset about a mediocre game.
It's definitely free for a reason, first one wasn't really any good same goes for the second, you just usually don't get something good for free.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
"I'd rather shit in my own mouth than waste my bandwith, drive space & time playing trash"

How?
TB NEXT HYPUU
hahaha ive never seen skulfuk sperg out so hard over something that doesnt matter. When i see a game i dont care about i dont type up a 2 paragraph rant on why everyone shouldnt play it and how the only good game the company ever made was an obscure RTS that was made probably when the average player on TB right now wasnt born yet. Lets not forget Halo is a good series until they let 343 Studios take over

anyway i played this yesterday for like 30 minutes and stopped. I just cannot get with shooter mmo's, the closest i have been is APB reloaded but thats a little different
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Majority of the game is locked behind DLC, even stuff you could originally do got "pay-walled" behind it. Forced upgrade 'n all that.

If it was the game + all DLC than fair enough, but it aint. Destiny without all the add-ons is practically a demo now.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Thanks for the heads up! However, this thread doesn't really have any room for discussion (besides those deciding to be rude for no reason), so I'll be closing it.

Please be careful what threads you make in the future.