Toribash
Original Post
Free Gimp Head
I was bored so I decided to make a head based on the GIMP fox (or whatever it is...). It's only the 2nd head I've made and it's not very good, but it's free for anyone who wants it. I'm sorry I don't have a preview here but I don't know how to do those. If you want it post here or PM me; first come, first (and only one) served.
Why not, I'll take it.
Also, I'll give an extra tip if you put DMM on the back.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
DaMehMan I'll try and put DMM on the back but I'm not really sure how it'll turn out, PM me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail it to you.
And ashaltaf what do you mean where is it?
Just upload the image to PhotoBucket or Imageshack or something and pm the link to me. And if the text looks bad, feel free to take it off.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
ash means...where is the image in your post...i mean...why not show the head to us?
Originally Posted by A0Xr View Post
I was bored so I decided to make a head based on the GIMP fox (or whatever it is...). It's only the 2nd head I've made and it's not very good, but it's free for anyone who wants it. -> I'm sorry I don't have a preview here but I don't know how to do those. <- If you want it post here or PM me; first come, first (and only one) served.

Reading. It helps.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Download GIMP and check out the "How to make a spinny head" thread in support... Its very hard to sell a head when people dont know what it looks like

How to make a spinning head
Last edited by Shlimmy; Mar 16, 2008 at 02:43 AM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
Download GIMP and check out the "How to make a spinny head" thread in support... Its very hard to sell a head when people dont know what it looks like

How to make a spinning head

It's not for sale, it's free (like free beer). But thanks for the tip.

Edit: DaMehMan I've now PMed the head to you. I sent it and then read the spinny head thingy and wrapped it around a sphere, it doesn't look quite right but I don't want to do more work on it and it does like quite good, hope you like it! And emoboy you can create a head in any image editing program (even MS paint).
Last edited by A0Xr; Mar 16, 2008 at 02:09 PM.