Toribash
full dleg could have been better but overall this is the kind of stuff I'd expect. Absolutely insane power in every move, and you still manage to make it look good.

Toe launch tho, you don't need that in this mod.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
thank both

so first time using xspar in awhile (huge contrast to bouncenotramp) and managed to land a combo that's intrigued me for awhile now because it honestly makes no sense irl or in tb

kroc st cork
Attached Files
kroc st cork.rpl (402.0 KB, 27 views)
bored so I made stuff cheers

edit: cart dub full is fun (or dub btwist for james)
Attached Files
worthy.rpl (542.3 KB, 24 views)
Comatose Newborn.rpl (351.5 KB, 25 views)
Bouncenotramp.tbm (5.7 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by zubin; Oct 20, 2018 at 10:18 PM. Reason: demi complains a lot
dub full was more like a dub btwist than a full but uh goodjob ALSO STOP USING THAT SHIT MOD. ty.
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
so I haven't posted in a bloody long time but I messed around with a pk map for the first time in awhile and tried to do interesting shit for a change

treat the replay like candy

(I just rewatched the last two replays I posted and cringed at my terribleness)
Attached Files
WET_Parkour.tbm (15.2 KB, 16 views)
superhero landing.rpl (430.0 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by zubin; Feb 17, 2019 at 01:43 AM. Reason: ha
Some snappy hold all and twitches here and there that looked ewie,

Otherwise really cool moves and ideas. Love the gainer on the wall to the backspring thing or whatever to call it, looked good overall with the moves tbh.

Good to see you're still kickin, do more cooler shit doe
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by zubin View Post
so I haven't posted in a bloody long time but I messed around with a pk map for the first time in awhile and tried to do interesting shit for a change

treat the replay like candy

(I just rewatched the last two replays I posted and cringed at my terribleness)

I like your movement a lot, but u need some speed. For wow effect. 8.4/10
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
I'm so happy to see you using cartwheels as a setup, it looks so good if done right. Just try to make it a bit more inverted and it'll be super crisp. The wrap full was one of the smoothest I've seen. Raiz punch is such a fun setup and I'm glad someone that isn't me uses it too. You should work on fully rotating that dub cork though.One of the few good tricking replays I've seen in very long. Keep sharing ait?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I just want to commend you guys on the work that's been put into the tricking scene these last few years

No other genre of replays impress me as much as when I open a brand new tricking replay. It's come so far since I was hot shit in realism, I'm amazed every time

Not a fan of using a mod because I'm not too sure what it does, but the movement is beautiful, well timed, powerful and most of all creative

great