Ranking
Original Post
Account cleanup
Hello there, fellow toribashians.

I am going to perform a mass account cleanup today at 00:00 GMT+0.
This means that you might lose your account if you were not active enough with it.

The accounts that are going to be deleted are the ones that have been used less often than once a week.

I suggest you start clearing out your accounts right now, because with the cleanup, every item that is on that account will disappear.

Cheers,
SlipAnc

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I don't think this is a very good idea.

Perhaps you could set the threshold back to maybe about 1 or 2 months?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Sounds like a good idea. Will get rid of all the useless alts everyone never uses anymore.
what am i doing here
I want the Pony of Death or Pestilence :[

Oh and can the TP or VIPs get pony siggies too?
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Apr 1, 2011 at 09:14 AM.
Will all the accounts be deleted at once? Or each account deleted separately? Just curious.
what am i doing here
PURGE THE INFIDELS!
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
If this is a part of an April joke then: haha
In case it is not:
Don't....do...that.

Some serious shit my transpire from that. Like clan banks that were inactive for some time will be gone, together with the money. Not to mention ''personal stashes'' that are laying on some alt accs also inactive.
-----
Just in case... Time to play with my old acc Bojan77 for a while. :P
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Apr 1, 2011 at 09:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Doesn't seem like a very bad idea, i did however take all the items from my friend's account because it wasn't used much aswell as the items from my alt and the tc from my clanbank just incase. Kinda a hassle but theres a lot of unnecessary accounts out there that it wouldn't hurt to delete.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
I think I pooped a little.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER